Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Seeker

Question weird things happening to me

Today a few strange things have happened to me and I could really use your thoughts.

Okay so last night at 1am, I turned off the tv and went upstairs and all of a sudden the tv turned on by itself.
My mum and brother were asleep and nobody else was awake besides me.

Also all day, people couldn't call or text me even though I did have full signal? And none of my texts would send either.

And just now this lamp post right next to my dad's house caught fire and the fire department had to come and extinguish it.
Plus my hands are extremely cold at the moment and my dog just kept growling and barking at me, when she usually never does that.

What are your thoughts on this? I'd like to believe that it's all just a coincidence but it seems too much? And I also feel this heaviness in my chest and I just don't know what to think.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Ascender

well i think there is a spirit around you, wants your attention
Old 09-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
well i think there is a spirit around you, wants your attention
Same thoughts here!
Old 09-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Suspended
Very strong EMF is in your area, and that affected the TV and interfeared with your phone signal. This strong EMF is affecting you physically as well. Have the Electromagnetic Field (EMF) measured in your home to see how strong it is. High EMF can increase Paranormal activity. Also have your doctor check you out to see if you are OK.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Very strong EMF is in your area, and that affected the TV and interfeared with your phone signal. This strong EMF is affecting you physically as well. Have the Electromagnetic Field (EMF) measured in your home to see how strong it is. High EMF can increase Paranormal activity. Also have your doctor check you out to see if you are OK.

And what could possibly cause this high EMF?
Old 09-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Suspended
Going by the fact that a lamp post caught fire, next to your fathers house, it looks as if there was a power surge in your local power grid. Unusally high voltage in the grid created an very high EMF in your home. Thus it is safe to say, above normal voltage in your home wiring and outside power lines, created this EMF surge.
Old 13-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow

Jumping in on this Convo, how do I go about getting it checked out please? The EMF?
Old 13-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Suspended
You can have an Electrican do it. Or you can buy an EMF meter, and use it yourself. Just walk around the house with an hand held EMF meter, and check out the wall plugs, appliances, and other electrical things in the house. Just hold the meter close to each thing. Hold it next to the wall and move it around, to find wires inside the wall.
Old 13-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Knower
It might not be a bad idea to also bless or sage your place and yourself, should it be a spirit rather than EMF signals. I say that because of your dogs behavior and the heaviness you feel. Negative types of spirits will make you feel tired and heavy in the chest too. Plus, praying and blessing yourself and your home is never a bad idea. :)
Old 14-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
It might not be a bad idea to also bless or sage your place and yourself, should it be a spirit rather than EMF signals. I say that because of your dogs behavior and the heaviness you feel. Negative types of spirits will make you feel tired and heavy in the chest too. Plus, praying and blessing yourself and your home is never a bad idea. :)

You need to know High EMF can increase Paranormal Activity. Thus it should not be ignored. It is not an ether one or the other situation. Look at the interactions!