Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 07-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Master
reiki energy

Hi

How does reiki work? I mean i watched some guided reiki healing meditation were she raised her hands and send reiki energy to who ever watches it. Is the energy really still stored or how does it work??

It was to release stuff that don't server you and i have had some side effects but it could be other meditation that also does that.

What are the side effects of reiki if any?

Thanks
Old 10-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Knower
I cannot say whether a recording can store Reiki,, perhaps - my mind is open to it - but Reiki is Universal Life Force energy ... it is everywhere and in all of us. It's easy to find plenty of info on Reiki - what it is and how it works. It heals gently, slowly usually - there are sometimes miracles as with any modality ...anyone can learn Reiki. Here are a few links where you can read about it.

http://iarp.org/what-is-reiki/

http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/whatislg.html - this site has tons of info

Reiki does not really have unpleasant side effects ...perhaps with some emotional healing - when deeply repressed memories surface - so they can be released - one may experience brief emotional distress, as the issue is released and healed ...HTH

Love & Light Always!
Old 10-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
I cannot say whether a recording can store Reiki,, perhaps - my mind is open to it - but Reiki is Universal Life Force energy ... it is everywhere and in all of us. It's easy to find plenty of info on Reiki - what it is and how it works. It heals gently, slowly usually - there are sometimes miracles as with any modality ...anyone can learn Reiki. Here are a few links where you can read about it.

http://iarp.org/what-is-reiki/

http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/whatislg.html - this site has tons of info

Reiki does not really have unpleasant side effects ...perhaps with some emotional healing - when deeply repressed memories surface - so they can be released - one may experience brief emotional distress, as the issue is released and healed ...HTH

Love & Light Always!

Thanks for your reply. the reiki session i was doing was to remove stuff that does not serve me anymore. I felt like i had side effects.

What about reiki for fear and reiki for phobias and stuff like that, how many time do you have to do it to release your fears +/- ?

I guess my question really is can you do it daily and will it heal phobia's and deep rooted fears?

Thank you so much
Old 11-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Thanks for your reply. the reiki session i was doing was to remove stuff that does not serve me anymore. I felt like i had side effects.

What about reiki for fear and reiki for phobias and stuff like that, how many time do you have to do it to release your fears +/- ?

I guess my question really is can you do it daily and will it heal phobia's and deep rooted fears?

Thank you so much

Absolutely ...daily is wonderful if you can do it ...attuning to Reiki yourself is the best way ...becoming level 1 will allow you to heal yourself. I self-treat daily, sometimes for up 2 hours, you can treat yourself anytime, anywhere, in short increments if need be - I often do it in the evening while watching TV with my husband ...Reiki will heal where healing is needed - there is no need to tell it what you need. Of course you can if it helps you focus ...but it is intelligent energy, it knows what you need. Telling Reiki what you need is helpful for your own intention, but Reiki will know. Blessings my friend!
Old 14-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Absolutely ...daily is wonderful if you can do it ...attuning to Reiki yourself is the best way ...becoming level 1 will allow you to heal yourself. I self-treat daily, sometimes for up 2 hours, you can treat yourself anytime, anywhere, in short increments if need be - I often do it in the evening while watching TV with my husband ...Reiki will heal where healing is needed - there is no need to tell it what you need. Of course you can if it helps you focus ...but it is intelligent energy, it knows what you need. Telling Reiki what you need is helpful for your own intention, but Reiki will know. Blessings my friend!

Thank you so much
Old 15-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c

Hi Antony C,

I have found that sometimes the side effects from reiki is a little like cleaning pipes and plumbing - you have to remove the blockages before you can really start cleaning. This can cause feeling (sometimes seemingly overwhelmingly so depending on the situation) like there are side effects and aches and pains that have become worse than they were to start with.
Old 15-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempt
Hi Antony C,

I have found that sometimes the side effects from reiki is a little like cleaning pipes and plumbing - you have to remove the blockages before you can really start cleaning. This can cause feeling (sometimes seemingly overwhelmingly so depending on the situation) like there are side effects and aches and pains that have become worse than they were to start with.

Hi

I have started to watch load of reiki 10 min sessions and i fell like they have helped allot the last 3 days.

Will be doing allot during the day