Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Seeker
Darkness & Light

To me, I see darkness as a source of creativity. I access it a lot when I want to write or otherwise create. It's comfortable for me aesthetically, and a lot of my spirituality is funneled through my creative drive. The problem has to do with balance.

It's something I'm working on, attempting to balance my darkness with my light. They way I see it, thinking, for me, is darkness and being in the world is light.

I read a lot of books about reclaiming the shadow, journeying to the dark goddess or even the alchemical interpretation of darkness (prima materia).

I've also, just in general, had bad experiences with light. It's generally interpreted by me as a void, an emptiness, and that's why I'm not keen on integrating it.

I want to know how I can better integrate light into my life. Should I read more books about the subject? Should I meditate and focus on breathing in light? I just want to make sure I can have balance because I've run into this problem before.
Old 23-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Master
n/m.......

Last edited by Baile : 23-11-2015 at 08:03 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Suspended

i just trying to solve the project- write that there are no issues on reclaiming confidented soothed-headed darkness as sures. would that be needed. a normal comforting festive careless splashey bound-free darkness, that, man does not live by good and raise-on light alone. by light is permised what is needed, and by dark we huge by comforted, and our aims are high and pumping whats bright like feel goods and after-mazing just doing dore - compadre loving.

|||||||||| ||||||||||
-- -- -- -- --

Last edited by yeshee camar : 23-11-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Suspended
You cannot have day without night. It is a balance, and each need each other.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
Look at the yin/yang symbol. Yin is dark Yang is light but each have the small seeds of the opposite, each exists in the other and each needs the other to exist.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by i, monster
I want to know how I can better integrate light into my life. Should I read more books about the subject? Should I meditate and focus on breathing in light? I just want to make sure I can have balance because I've run into this problem before.
I go with Jung on this one, his interpretation of alchemy and the Prima Materia. The dark is the source of the Prima Materia and when there's no conflict between light and dark there's no need for a balance, you can use what suits you best at the time. The Universe doesn't seem to have a problem with the existence of anything in particular because it simply allows everything to exist - all consciousness is 'good' consciousness.

Empty is full of potential and you don't need to integrate what you already are.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
To me, I see darkness as a source of creativity. I access it a lot when I want to write or otherwise create. It's comfortable for me aesthetically, and a lot of my spirituality is funneled through my creative drive. The problem has to do with balance.
I don't know how one could "integrate" more light. It seems like if you just used your mind it would be insincere, "faking it". Do you DESIRE more light? Heart is known as the balancer/regulator between polarities. But if your heart is blocked, or weak then you wouldn't be able to fake that for very long either. Have you tried chakra meditations? Maybe it would at least show you more about yourself.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Suspended

i just wanna leave me to add that 'what is not a reject - we're gonna go for,' doesnt matter like that it be dark with light or harder on horray- that's got true guts for go by.
key : what is not a reject - what as up to go for. a follow to whats right - inside. a just easy, right ( .... .... ? ).

---- ---- ----
||||| ||||| |||||

Old 24-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Suspended

We live in a natural state that involves 2 conditions of light...without light or with light.

Darkness made us fearful because our spirit became aware that it is a condition that quantifies "missing" light. Our spirit is light.

Therefore we taught ourselves to not fear the dark for the power of our own spirit is that it is light....awareness.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:

It's something I'm working on, attempting to balance my darkness with my light. They way I see it, thinking, for me, is darkness and being in the world is light.

I read a lot of books about reclaiming the shadow, journeying to the dark goddess or even the alchemical interpretation of darkness (prima materia).

I've also, just in general, had bad experiences with light. It's generally interpreted by me as a void, an emptiness, and that's why I'm not keen on integrating it.

I don't see any of those things having to do with actual darkness. Start with emotions. They are the easiest for us to access and are easy to divide into light and dark. If you want light explore the positive emotions like love joy compassion. Explore how they translate into positive energy (or negative energy from negative emotions) talk to some of the positive entities...Elementals are everywhere both light and dark. The light is not empty any more than the dark is empty. Develop your awareness of energy both light and dark (they are not the same) and if your gonna be dark develop some strength in it. If your not strong enough to defend yourself you just get chained. Light is your best weapon against the dark if you stay in it but it's not so easy to access once your in the dark. Then you need to be able to fight with dark energy too.