Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Ancient church UK...Two ghosts

Hello.

I have now seen two ghosts at a 14th Century church I am connected with.

One was completely white, had no face and was formed out of white dots of light that swam around to form the ghost. It kept completely still and just looked at me for 30 seconds.

The other came straight at me - to my face. It made me jump out of my chair with fright. I saw this ghost - it was a man dressed in green with ginger hair and beard/mistache. He did not seem to be friendly - it was as if he was trying to frighten me. Afterwards I stood at the back of the church and asked the ghost to make a noise to communicate with me so that I could know I was not going insane - within 5 seconds there was a noise - a tap from within the vestry. I got out out of the church quick!

In the centre of the church I also experienced once the very strong smell of wine.

In my opinon ghost activity in this church is very forthright and strong. I suspect that there are many ghosts. I am considering asking the ghost to communicate with me and show me more signs. I sense they want to talk to me.

I am not absolutely sure I want to experience ghosts if this is what its like.

The ghost actually came right at me - right to my face. Was he desperately trying to communicate with me? Does he want to speak with me or send a message? I am not the type of person who sees ghost and I do feel out of my depth.

Any advice would be gladly accepted.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator
I've been approached this way. The rushing up to your face thing. I think it's their way of getting our attention.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . You could find out if they wanted to frightne you or they want help . They could also be left over energy or human creted thought forms .
Old 23-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thankyou for the welcome.

Yes Elelment 5 it is very frightening when a ghost rushes up on you. Do ghosts generally try to get peoples attention?

Desert rat.....what help could I give them? I believe this ghost did not want to frighten me as when I asked for a noise it came from the futhiest possible corner away from me as if the ghost was trying to keep away from me. Do ghosts get lonely? He seemed angry about something - restless. He was not wearing clothes from this century. His face was hardened like someoine who worked the land.
Old 24-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator
Many spirits are simply stuck. You've probably heard that often times when a person dies, they don't know they are dead. It's usually tramatic, unexpected/untimely, or they just aren't ready to go. Also, they may be afraid to go because they do not know what lies on the other side. When a person that has passed is looking to the living for help, it's very frustrating for them. Imagine trying to speak another language in a foreign country and you just can't explain to the other person that you need to know where a bathroom is. Just an example, but you get my point. If they are looking to you for help, it's probably because they know you are a sensitive. They need someone who it would be easier to communicate with. They may just need help crossing over. Use your intution to determine how you feel about what they want. Be sure they are not hostile, because there is good and bad out there. Try communicating in a very small way to start. And research your experiences with other people on blogs/sites that deal with this kind of activity.
Old 24-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Master

If you are in the church alone , or with others that know what you are doing . Tell the ghosts that they are dead and its time to move on . To go to the light , look for loved ones in the astral garden , ect.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Element 5.

Thankyou for the reply. This has been very useful. I sensed the ghost was afraid. I would like to help the ghost and will research how I can communicate. I
often find I go into mini trances without realising and everything accumulates in me then I start to shake - afterwards everything around me looks like its faded/softened and I feel momentary out of body. I thought I might build on this when trying communicating as the whole space around me feels different and perhaps more suitable for my first attempt at speaking to a spirit. But I release that my ability is very weak and do not feel that I will gain great success tying to communicate. I do not like the idea of people feeling stuck in a place and afraid. I want to help this ghost and will try.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Desert rat.

Thankyou for the reply. I am usually in this particular church alone at night. My whole life focuses on being in chapels as I am closely connected to funerals (infact everyday). I experience about 60 funerals a week. It makes one really focus on life. I have always been attracted to churches from an early age. I nearly always feel safe in a church. It seems like the only place on earth I know I safe. I always carry at least 3 crossed around with me at any time.

I found your advice very useful and will tell the ghost he is dead and urge him to go towards the light.

I need to get over my inital fear. I was very afraid. I have never had a ghost come right at me! It felt so real. I can actually still see the spirits face in perfect clarity. These occurances seem to be happening gradually more. I know that I do not have a particularly strong gift in relation to seeing ghosts. I am not sure I really want to see ghosts. I am very much out of my depth but will do my best to help this ghost. Thankyou again.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Knower

Hey Echomanchess, I clear negative entities & have 'rescued' hundreds of lost spirits.
I'd love to visit your church (no chance though, I'm Down Under) Sounds really cool.

As offspring of the Divine, we have the power so there's nothing to fear. The fact that they're not using your fear against you shows that they're not foul or nasty.
One is not scared of the stranger in the street, or supermarket, or the park for instance, so there's no reason to fear the stranger who's shed his body. That's how I see spirits, just strangers without physical bodies.

You are obviously sensitive to the spirit world. All sensitives need to do a daily protection ritual. The simplest, yet most powerful protection exercise is the White Light technique.
Imagine a beam of bright white/gold/silver light, filling your body. I imagine the light as liquid & that the beam comes from the source of All That Is (God)
It's my preferred method because it aligns me to the good guys, & because negative spirits don't like the Light - Darkness cannot exist where there is Light : )
Sit in a pew, when infused with light, & talk to them telepathically. Tell them you intend no harm. Ask for their name. Why are they here? Is there a message?
When you sense that they're ready to move on; Imagine a door to 'home' behind you, that when it opens light & love pours through. Ask which loved one from their past would they like to see. Then ask that person to step through the door to greet them & to take them home to the Light.

It might take some a while to respond. Greet them telepathically (I don't care if people think I'm a loony so I say g'day to spirits out loud, haha) when you enter the church, vestry or whichever room they prefer.
Some don't want to go to the Light, often because they fear they'll be sent to the nonexistent 'Hell'. In these cases, usually when in someones home, I encourage the occupants to make them welcome, put a chair next to a window with a view, and most importantly, tell that if they intend to share the space with the living, that they need to live in peace & show respect to the occupants.
Never will I force nor trick a spirit into the Light against his will (like some clearers who claim the ends justify the means) unless they don't play nice with the living.

This is a great opportunity to develop your gift. As long as one has no fear, does a protection ritual daily & does not go against anothers free will, then one is safe.
You need to be aware though, that if religious, you might learn things that contradict doctrine.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Lucifer777.

Thankyou for the very nice message. I find it very interesting how you have cleared so man entities and rescued lost spirits.

I will start to do the suggested daily protection ritual - infact I do something very similar already.

I had not considered speaking to spirits telepathically. I always spoke out loud and waited for tapping - which indeed happened. I am planning to spend an evening in the church very soon just experiencing each part of the church - slowly. Just this evening an orb of light came up to me. I am sensing that spirits have noticed I feel them. I do think I am sensitive to the spirit world but very much in an early stage. But the whole experience how left me feeling I want to develop my gift. My first experience I am convinced was a angel (I also see feathers everyday - upto 5-10 a day everyday) whilst the second experience was most definitely a spirit - I saw the face in perfect clarity and even remember it perfectly now.

I have made careful note of your paragraph on greeting the spirits on what to say - this is very useful for me, thankyou.

I feel very close to God. When I was a small child, I remember having an invisible friend called Lord. But being just a very small child I wonder if I just made the whole thing up in my head - but I like to imagine it was real......

All I know is that when I turned to God I experienced (and still do) a tremendous light and things happened. At one point in my life I looked in the mirror and literally could see the beast/a demon looking at me - it was as if I could really see horns sticking out of my head. I was physically scared. I somehow turned to God. I don't carry 3 crosses and a bible around because I'm scared of the world so much......I'm scared of me. I don't want to be who I was. I know you said I might find out things that contradict doctrine. I see everything as either lightness or darkness. God or the Devil. My relationship with God and Jesus is extremely simple.

Thankyou for your message. I really wish you could visit England.