Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-01-2011, 03:57 AM
santacruz18

Does energy feel like a "cold chill"?

Occasionally, when I'm watching TV in my living room, or at work on a computer, I will get kind of, a quick cold chill out of no where. Like a zap (for a better word) Sometimes my legs will lighter tingle after wards. Has anyone felt this?
Ava
Old 09-01-2011, 04:14 AM
Master
I have and usually I feel a spirit around me and I usually ignore it unless something else catches my attention. The reason I ignore it is where I work it's very very huanted so I'm used to seeing things, hearing things, having weird experiences so I have to block it out else I would go nuts.
Also what does your gut say? Is it an energy feeling for you?
Spiritlite.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Master
Yes. I get the same thing. I figured it had something to do with spirit - not necessarily an ghost or anything - but I never knew quite what it was. So I just think, "Okay, I feel you."

Sometimes, though, I can't tell whether it's an entity, or simply me being cold. After all, it's winter now... Lol.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Ladofthelight

Cool "breezes" can also be attributed to the activation of our own personal energy bodies... But, yes, cold seems to mean "energy" regardless of what type of energy. (spirit or otherwise)... Though, it is all pretty much the same thing :-)

Love
Old 09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
star-child

From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you. And I agree with Spiritlite, what does your gut tell you?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Star-child is right, the energy of different people or entities can feel very different. It can be cold or hot, smooth or tingly, energising or soothing. It also feels different depending on the mood being experienced by the owner.

Having said that, ghostly activity is often associated with coldness or a chill, so it may very well be that that is the most common way we feel energy or that spirits closer to the Earth plane have more of a tendency to feel cold. I actually have never felt it that way... most of the energy I have felt has been warm or neutral.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:19 PM
MYFIGO

Energy

A "haunted" area can give me the kind of chill that makes your hair stand up on end. Like the house I grew up in. Going down to the lowest level of the 3 story house was a piece of cake. But going back upstairs, there was a certain area of the hallway that made you want to run up the steps as fast as you could ... stumbling and tripping as you went. Years later, I found out my mother and youngest brother felt that way too.

I've also felt a spirit in the room with me recently when I visited family recently. I had just gotten into bed and was wondering about her son who had committed suicide a couple of years ago. Then I heard," I just want to lay down with you..." I could barely breathe as the chill of the spirit penetrated the entire right side of my body. I've felt that chill a few times at my home recently as well.

There is also the kind of energy I felt when someone was doing a long distance aura reading. It was comforting, a soft vibration that I felt sweep the left side of my body. It was like a hug from an angel.

To me, none of those experiences were anything like the shivering cold I feel in winter.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Ladofthelight

You may want to look into the Wei Qi field...
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
I often feel cold energy and shiver but I feel it's a release or clearing in my aura. Especially on the ethric level .
When i first started spiritual healing the energy was warm but when i went up another level it was freezing . My tutor told me not to worry as this was a finer angelic healing energy .
When channelling the patient doesn't feel it thank God, but some times my hands do get cold and the temperature in the room drops :)
I have even thought about wearing mittens lol .

I have a feeling you are opening up to energy and your spirit guides x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 PM
santacruz18

What does my gut say? Very good question....the only thing I think is how unusual and dramatic it feels. I never hear a voice (you might say) before or after.