Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Master

Aug Week 1 - Tarot prediction questions

Had some fun in the tarot practice thread, so I'm going to post three questions below for people to try with their tarot cards. This is also an opportunity to get some "Yes-No" practice with your cards! (the bane of many a reader's existence)

You're welcome to try just one or all three - trying to give a range of questions to suit different people. I'll post up answers on Sunday, so you won't have to wait long for feedback :)

Question One: Prediction. On Sunday 9th August, I will randomly select a face-down card from the Ace of Wands/Cups/Swords/Pentacles using my Rider-Waite deck. Which Ace will be pulled first?

Question Two: Channelling for visuals. The tiles on my bathroom floor are black, white, or brown?

Question Three: Channelling for information. "How would you describe my astrological sun sign?" --> use the cards drawn plus your knowledge of astrology to guess.

------------------
Previously suggested strategies for yes-no questions on this forum: (feel free to add your own)

- positive vs negative cards

- major vs minor arcana

- odds vs even

- requesting specific signifiers from your cards, eg "could I please have a court card to represent_____"
Old 06-08-2015, 11:51 AM
Master

Aww no-one wants to play!

Anyway, here's my prediction:
Ace of Wands first: 10 of Wands
Ace of Cups: 8 of Pentacles
Ace of Swords: Queen of Pent rev
Ace of Pentacles: Strength

My pick is the Ace of Pentacles first - it's the only major arcana card in the mix, although my second pick would be the Ace of Cups :)
Old 06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
55Degrees

I'll play when I get back from hospital :)
Old 06-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Master

yay tarot playtime! (hope everything's ok at the hospital?)
Old 06-08-2015, 07:13 PM
55Degrees

Ace of Wands= Death Rx
Ace of Cups=The Devil Rx
Ace of Swords=High Priestess Rx
Ace of Cups=5 of Swords

I'm saying Ace of Cups.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:17 PM
55Degrees

I did major vs minors to find the colour of your bathroom titles
Black= Queen of Cups
White=High Priestess
Brown=9of Swords

Are your tiles white?
Old 06-08-2015, 07:39 PM
55Degrees

Question 3, tealily's sun sign.

I'll admit now, astrology and me are not close companions, but I'll give it a go

I used Wizards Tarot as it is heavily influenced by astrology. The card I pulled was The Hermit, therefore I will say you are a Virgo.
In this deck The Hermit is also known as The Librarian, which I feel fits well with you, as you have said you are currently studying, learning, absorbing knowledge. You are also an earthy person who considers things before jumping in, weighing up the pros and cons, taking things slowly and carefully. Although I do feel you are sometimes too hard on yourself, as you strive for your goals. And you would rather do a job yourself than rely on someone else, as you want it done to your high standards and don't trust others to meet those standards.

How did I do?
Old 08-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Master

Last 24 hours before I pull the answers - last chance to play! :)
Old 08-08-2015, 04:10 AM
Master
Question One: 3 of Cups - So I'm guessing Ace of Cups
Questions 2: 4 of Cups - white tiles
Question 3: 2 of Wands - Aries (fiery and passionate, motivated, impulsive, impatient)
Old 08-08-2015, 07:35 AM
Master
Question 2 - I'll say the tiles are brown.