Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Experiencer

Banashing Malicious Spirits

Does anyone know of any banashment practices to get rid of malicious spirits?
Old 14-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
Hi Tirisilex,

Not sure if you are asking for an answer in general or specifically how you perform a banishment on ghosts/spirits. In general, I would say sending them into the Light and back into the spirit world is a good way. As a matter of fact, it is the only way I know of that works consistently and permanently. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Boson
Old 15-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Lorelyen

There are several approaches depending on how these Spirits arrived, what they're after and such. And how serious the person is about the banishment.

The simplest is to get some exorcism incense, a small burner (it could be a metal ashtray but a small thurible is better) and a couple of charcoal discs.

With a thurible you go round the whole area you're trying to clear and stop at each quarter giving an exhortation to depart, of which there are several along the lines of "Go. I have no quarrel with you. Go in peace to where you came from," waving the thurible to the quarter.

The incense will smell awful, as indeed it should.

Banishing is quite different from purification so if the person is in real trouble, suggestions for purifying won't work. It may be a next step but it won't get rid of malign forces.

Old 15-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Ravenspirit

Use banishing incense or sage incense through your entire house. Open a window and firmly tell them to go. I usually spray salt water all around the perimeter inside the house as well. Salt keeps negative things away, acts as a barrier. Using water with it dries it, makes it harder to break a seal on the house than just spreading it. If you're Christian you could use holy water too, same idea. Do this regularly, to seal and guard where you live.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Sound is useful . Singing bowls, drums etc, as it breaks up the energy, but people in dire situations want a permanent solution .

I think putting out as much loving thoughts towards them helps as well as prayers to the divine .

x daz x
Old 15-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Master

You as an incarnated soul possess far more mind power than spirits.
There are all sorts of things you can do (to them) with your mind.
You can even move their bodies if you want.

Nowadays, when I personally have intruders like that in my home, they mostly never come back.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

A somewhat arcane practice that I have found to be effective is the utilization of Salt . In severe cases a protective circle can be made with it , but for the most part a sprinkle at threshold's is quiet sufficient. They cannot cross it .

NB( this merely keeps them out and does not banish them altogether. Your best weapon is Light. All things of Shadow shrink away in Light)
Old 16-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Lorelyen

^^^ That may protect but it won't banish what's already there. Plus, who is to say that malign spirits can't work in the light. Have a look at what's going on in the Middle East....

:::
Old 17-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
who is to say that malign spirits can't work in the light. Have a look at what's going on in the Middle East....

Quiet correct ,I specifically said that things of shadow shunned the light. And as you quiet correctly confirmed my NB. this will not banish.

As to what is happening in the regards of the self called Islamic state. What they do , they believe to be right and correct. All things depend on ones point of view.
Old 18-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Master
ISIS, those are the best kind of conduits for negative and dark spirits to use to wreak havoc. Once you got not just a few people but a group who thinks what they are doing is right and it is actually evil, they are the best agents for those Spirits. I don't blame their evil on another source as if they are not responsible. I am just saying that negative energy goes around and they all share in it like a disturbing orgy with both parties getting off on the other and receiving energy and power from the other.

The Nazi Party rose to such heights and deceit in my personal belief because they had connections and contact with demonic and negative entities. They were ironically and heavily involved with the occult and channeling and séances.