Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-06-2015, 03:24 AM
Knower

what do you believe the origin of the human race is

Ive been thinking about this alot and i just dont know what to believe. I know some people say that we are from extra terrestrials. and other planets and other people believe that we are from God.
I heard something recently on youtube about freemasonary and that they believe we are actualy from lucifer and he was the original God and that it was really jehova the hebrew God that was the liar and he took credit for the human race. And the free masons hate the christians because they think christ wasnt the savior but a liar from jehova God and he is leading souls astray. So they hate him and his God. The talk basicaly said that jehova is evil and caused suffering and cruelty to humans. And that lucifer is the only true saviour and isnt at all evil but instead is about freedom and idependance. And christ is about seperation of the human race and dependance on the jehova God
But im interested in what people have to say about that but also what other possabilities there are from the human race where it could of been we came from.
And is life on earth a blessing or a curse. Its all a bit scary to me. I dont know how you could know what to trust and have faith in.
Im interested in freedom. I dont want to be human and i dont want to reincarnate live in the spirit world and i dont want the eternal life that is promised to all christians so where does that leave me! There is only freedom from existence that is all im interested in.
Old 27-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
according to the latest science study
it was agreed upon that human grew on trees
once the flowers of human tree blossom
a head will pop out and when wind blows the fruits will fall
and viola .. you got justin bieber
nothing else can explain his existence
Old 27-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Guide

Physically and mentally we evolved from apes on earth.

However once the loom was woven, the table spread, then like a tuning fork or resonance, Spirit roosted in us. LIke light reflected in a funhouse mirror, Spirit plays upon our human forms and perception and delusions, but it "we" are Light. Someday, when the funhouse mirror shatters, the Light will move on. Whether "we" survive that death depends on your definition of you.

"dream other dreams. better ones."
Old 27-06-2015, 06:20 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky

Looking at news of recent days, it looks like we might have evolved physically but mentally? At least the apes behaved in accordance with their social set ups. Humans seem to have un-evolved somehow. We can do maths, we're very clever, we poke and stroke our i-gadgets like chimps would if they could afford them.....but we can't live peaceably with each other.

Old 27-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Knower

Humanity was genetically designed using Earth's indigenous species (apes?) as a base. The designers used their own DNA and their knowledge of DNA to create "us". There are many designer species, with different agendas and goals.

There has some evolution occurred, probably, and natural/artificial disasters that force to develop in some ways (like radiation, in reference to the multiple nuclear and energy wars in ancient and forgotten past).

The process of creating "us" took a long time. It wasn't done all at once. Over hundreds of thousands of years there were subsequent genetic manipulations. This manipulation is still going on.

Current result of this designing-planning is various races of humans of various characteristics.

We were probably made in the image of "perfect humans". An ancient race of beings who were/are the "keepers-guardians" of "Earth". They were also designed once, very long ago, back when this current "batch" didn't yet exist.
There is some connection between them and us. At least partially following in their footsteps, I suppose.

There are evil-bad-negative beings, also good-positive, and seemingly neutral ones. Obviously there are conflicting interests. Also wars. Negative ones tend to be arrogantly ignorant, forcing their superiority and right even when it is obvious they are everything but superior and lack rights.
Could say we are the fruit of those conflicts.

By some we were intended as slave species. But some others didn't exactly like that, so into us was put the capacity for self-sufficiency and independency.

If you research the origin of the word "god", you should find you that it is not a singular term, it is plural. "God" refers to multiple beings that from our, human perspective, seem very powerful and very knowledgeable. The beings who collectively created-planned us.

The answers are out there, out here. Even right in front of you, and in you. To find them, see them, become aware of them, you need to use analysis, logic, rational thinking, emotion, intuition, etc. Everything is connected one way or another, find the connections. Connections relevant to us and you.
Old 27-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Seeded by other races such as Pleiadians and Lyrans. With some negative Reptilian influence going on. That's my personal belief.
Old 27-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Master
http://mirrorofisis.freeyellow.com/id210.html
Old 29-06-2015, 02:33 AM
Suspended

Human beings came out of the light of origin creation.
Origin creation only lost 1 light sound out of it...forming a hole inside of origin light.

When the atmospheric spiritual body surrounding Planet Earth refilled the emptied out space...it replaced the lost light with a healed burnt light body. This created a lower light sound that re-connected with the origin higher light body.

Our own spiritual story has already discussed this condition as an advise/awareness of its own self description and review.

Therefore our own spirit self advised itself from where it came from through the ability of the self to provide information through light and sound imagery and changes as advice.

The origin light body therefore changed its own light sound, forcing spirit beings that were created/changed out of the origin light by the lower returned light sound and spirit moved out of the origin light body to become incarnate.

This is how we were created from spirit and light origin.

Is it difficult to believe....I don't think so especially when a human being demonstrates the ability of spirit to manifest and demanifest.

Then there is the millions of self experiences of witnessing spiritual loving kind caring beings manifest to then disappear.

How much evidence does spirit have to provide to demonstrate that it is real to the condition that we advised our own selves about?
Old 29-06-2015, 02:45 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky

However once the loom was woven, the table spread, then like a tuning fork or resonance, Spirit roosted in us. LIke light reflected in a funhouse mirror, Spirit plays upon our human forms and perception and delusions, but it "we" are Light. Someday, when the funhouse mirror shatters, the Light will move on. Whether "we" survive that death depends on your definition of you.

You would then ask yourselves how come we evolved and yet the animal kingdom has remained the same?

If you were an ape then you are an ape

If you were a spiritual life that previously lived on Planet Earth which archaeological evidence supports....burnt the Earth by attacking radiation and changed Nature....when you re-evolved you would find yourself placed back into a lower Nature...just as demonstrated.

You would then need to consider how did this Nature heal itself and become self aware.

You would then need to consider how human beings have demonstrated spiritual feats...such as manifestation and demanifestation to provide yourself with the evidence that a higher spirit presence came out of the light to save you from your act of evil that you have placed your own spirit into by doing conversions of matter on the previous/origin Earth body.

Your own spirit that advises itself by conscious study and self awareness called its own spiritual state a fall, and that the humanity of the male fell into the creation of the animal kingdom or beast. And therefore by documented evidence called yourself Satan...as a fallen angel...a spirit of the Beast.

You thought that you came from the Ark of the Beast...a UFO radiation star attack on Earth that converted the Nature, as your own consciousness burning in the attack altered its spirit perception....when you returned you needed to be healed.

You are a male who made these considerations and then you also consider that your own Father sacrificed a spirit of his own from the Higher Light Spirit as an act of saving your spirit.... to save your life and you called yourself a healed spirit.

You made these considerations of spirit awareness through the cellular body interchanges of oxygen replacing cellular life and the cell life dying...so you were self advised that your own Light Spirit Father healed you through this conscious state of self awareness that allowed you to be given a healed light cell for life and healing of your own mutation.

The mistake that you made in this state of spiritual awareness was to call yourself oxygen or the Holy Ox or Christ....for all of Nature uses oxygen. Therefore whilst you were contemplating how you yourself were healed by your own Holy Light Father...you gave yourself a false image about your life spirit and a false spirit story.
Old 29-06-2015, 04:36 AM
Master

I believe we originated from minerals.