Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-06-2015, 04:08 AM
Master
The Brain

There was a time not long ago that I never felt brain activity now I do and I love it when its happening ,fullness on left or right side ,energy moving in and up from the

lower stem sorry not well enough for correct terminology,deep inner brain activation, delightful connecting at the top with the universal divineness and many other

groovey things,third eye lightness etc etc all activating from different thoughts and or breath,awareness I dont know, but when Im sick or not connected its a loss ,sleep

aponea ,lack of oxygen causes a feeling of shutdown ,as ive seen threads before it seems our time here is dominated by the brain and its wellness ,caffiene gives it a bit

more motivation ,sugar ,try to function and study without food ,no fuel no connection, you see those poor people that are malnourished with vacant eyes in third

world countries and know they have little to imagine for or strength to do it, so I say Brain I love you for keeping me alive well I am keeping you alive, and thankyou for all the fun mystery love and hope that you contain .................
Old 23-06-2015, 05:33 AM
Master
I also love it when theres something that your not quite right with, say like being present and real in a situation and youve recognized this happens and then an opportunity

comes to participate in the lesson and you pull it off nearly completely but due to a myraid of self esteem issues to lump a load of stuff together there is a split second

that didnt quite make it but again you see it and your awareness expands and the journey of loving yourself in an authentic way where you can be still and calm and feel

safe in the moment without having to mask up or run away or manipulate will be offered again ...........and where you are fully present and the other persons feelings

and exsistence is just as important as yours , yes me brain likes all of this................
Old 24-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Lorelyen

Brain? Mind?

I'm not sure there's capital in trying to relate brain to mind except that it is the processing machine that yields the mind in conjunction with the rest of our physiologies.

Trying to understand the mind from looking at the workings of the brain is a bit like trying to understand a multinational business by looking at how computers work.

Just a thought.

Old 24-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Master
Yes true Lorelyn I guess Im just giving it some love ,so much happening up there sometimes its like a bit of a doormat ,good old brain wouldnt be much of anything happening without one, Sensations as re my 1st post it can be a veritable disco party in mine as far as actually feeling the brain move or synapses firing , well thats what the sensation feels like.....it can also be the day after the party empty and distant ,its the thoughts we conjure to lube it up again, affirmations as simple as I love myself, I am capable......Yes that good old brain needs two types of fuel ......I am the loving operater of my mind, a aff from Louise Hay......Which by association just made me think of that song Operater Operater Get me Jesus Get me Jesus on the line on the line............And so the thoughts continue Lol.................
Old 25-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Master
Certainly not that I party these days,but anyone else noticed there brain lighting up in different areas, sometimes its like lovely light whispy feeling in a 2-3 cm region when I have a pleasant thought, right now though I feel stagnated and need to go meditate and chill the big Kahuna out ,chow for now from central..........
Old 02-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like your crown chakra is active... cool.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Master
#PUSH....

I think the current human brain is a mess slighty! but its still alright, fair-play we have come thus-far....

If i was a mechanic and i was standing back looking at this current human body as a specimen, there are some parts of it that seem very flawed in my opinion. Such as the all so cherished brain, just look at how compartmentalized, how dualistic and at war the brain is with itself! its a mess.

I believe that originally (Once upon a time) the left and right hemispheres where not separated, and i think we where completely right brained! but are frontal lobes where still the same which would benefit us greatly! such as controlling our impulses and urges, and having immensely incredible will power and focus.

But remember how fluid, and non-physical this reality is. I think once this density we are in becomes less dense the structures of the body could change allot faster, instead of going through this long drawn out genetic changes that take generations within this current realm! things could happen allot more fluent.

And if i was to look at spiritual as if it was therapy, when then one the major things it is doing is! helping is deal with the issues and our brain has current at this moment in time, its not in coherence with the heart.

So yes the brain is a great object, but it needs to be merged in my opinion.

But this is only really speaking on a physical level, obviously we are energy fundamentally. Change the energy, change the body....

Change your energy, change your body!
Old 20-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Seeker

I've separated the organic human Brain from the conscious mind. Things like the "me", memory, thought and every other cognitive function that that exist to me don't happen in my brain That is my personal defintion.