Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-06-2015, 12:06 AM
BaBaBa

Sorry I don't know where or how to post this

I have tried to post this in a forum but it won't let me post. Which if you read it, you'll see comes as no surprise but I'm hoping it will work here. This is genuine

Hi. I'm David and for the last 5 years at least, I have been plagued by something I find hard to name and impossible to talk about. I dated a thai lady boy for 2 years and it was a rough time. I always felt there was something happening with her and her friends. Things would happen to me, like random people starring at me or talking to each other but so I could hear them and they would be talking about things in my life. I also have experienced several occasions when strangers are talking to me in situations like interviews and have been manipulated into saying things to me that suggests they know secret things about me that they just wouldn't know. More worryingly they seem to be able to do this with anyone, including my friends and family. They constantly make people say things that are either designed to make me feel uncomfortable or that I am thinking at that time. With live television, they can make people respond to questions or statements myself and my friends make while watching it, a lot of the time when what we are talking about is nothing to do with what we are watching. My flat mate has become aware if this one having spent so much time with me watching live sports. I remember one occasion sending a text to my then girlfriend, asking for forgiveness for any lies I had ever told. I was standing outside a train station and within 5 seconds of sending the text, a lady came up to me and said thank you, smiled and walked off. This kind of thing has happened on several if not dozens of occasions over the last 5 years and while icolated, could be coincidence, but when added together at such a high rate, has led me to ask, when does coincidence become reality. Even with all I have lived through, the one thing that drives me on to know it is real, is an incident at her house where I was alone in bed and thinking thoughts, from her flat mates room next door, I could here them talking about things I had in my head and discussing what I was thinking and what every thought I had meant. To test that this was happening, I started singing a song in my head. One of them asked what I was saying and then another said I was singing a muse sing and that they were a good band. My next thought was, they're a great band mate, to which they then realised I could hear them. I then briefly spoke through my thoughts to them, there was a reaction and then it stopped. Later my ex came into the room and claimed 2 people were having an argument next door, the same 2 voices I heard talking about my thoughts. This lasted about 10 minutes and was not some mixed up understanding between what I thought and what she claimed to be. I don't know if they revelled this part to me so I would always know it to be true what was happening and therefore make me even more crazy, or bah, or if I just got lucky to catch them out. I suspect the first is more likely.

I really don't know how to deal with this as it is not something I can talk about without sounding crazy and as crazy as my head tells me it all is, my countless experience tells me it's true and it is ruining my life.

I don't know if you or anyone can help me but I really don't know where else to ask for help

Yours kindly

David
Old 08-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

Have moved this post to this section so it will get more attention.

You are not alone with this, it is energy as we are all energy we at times connect to a deeper level with others. It is 'not' polite to go around openly reading people though. That is a violation of your space, but many can do this. I can openly read almost anyone but I have learned not to do that as some can do the same with me.

There are things we can learn to do that at times bring in protection. Energy Bubbles or Energy walls. At times we have to isolate from the people we are around or just learn to accept it for what it is.

Lynn
Old 08-06-2015, 05:48 PM
BaBaBa

Thanks for your help. This is way beyond someone reading me though. I have experienced spirits and black magic, the like I would never in my wildest imagination conjure up.

I don't know where to begin with describing it all but for at least a year, I was ravaged by it. In the last 3 years it has always been there but worse at times.

They control what people say and do around me. They plague my life and no matter what I do, good or bad, they just keep going.

It's ruining my life as I can't get close to anyone, as they are always there. They make it soooo hard for me that I either have to put up with being made to feel miserable by someone I love, for no reason whatsoever, or just not get close to people. Which is ultimately, I think, is the reason they still target me, despite having split up 3 years ago.

Thank you for your time though

Cheers
Old 10-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Lorelyen

You speak of black magic? There are ways of protecting yourself using colourless magick. Evidently you are sensitive to energies normally hidden from people, energies which you can harness, as Lynn says, to build a protective wall around yourself.

Have a look at the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Basically it cleanses the working space for someone up to any spiritual practice and protects them. It would need to be practised over a period of time to get it fully effective. Whether you practice it or not, involvement in looking at basic psychic protection may be a step forward.

On another level you seem to be equipped with psychic powers that many would envy.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You speak of black magic? There are ways of protecting yourself using colourless magick. Evidently you are sensitive to energies normally hidden from people, energies which you can harness, as Lynn says, to build a protective wall around yourself.

Have a look at the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Basically it cleanses the working space for someone up to any spiritual practice and protects them. It would need to be practised over a period of time to get it fully effective. Whether you practice it or not, involvement in looking at basic psychic protection may be a step forward.

On another level you seem to be equipped with psychic powers that many would envy.

Bam, bam... don't see how that would be in anyway helpful?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:03 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescreens
Bam, bam... don't see how that would be in anyway helpful?

I beg your pardon?????

Have you anything constructive to offer?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I beg your pardon?????

Have you anything constructive to offer?

Not really. Carry on.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:51 AM
OneChord

Like Lorelyen said, protect yourself first and do it daily :)

I have too been through all of what you said, and it drove me crazy.

Time and putting white shields around me healed it all.

I hope you get through this soon.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Azrael

It could also be the reason people are knowing your thoughts is because you are thinking too loudly. I know that may seem like a strange thing to say, but it is true. Many people think loudly and so their thoughts are heard by others around them.

Now this does not explain why they respond as if they know they are reading your thoughts. That's a little more difficult to explain, and I unfortunately do not have an answer for you right now to that. My best guess currently would be that it's not actually the people, in some of these cases, like the one you explained about the people in the next room. They could have been having their own conversation and the voices you heard talking were actually spirits that were pretending to be those people. Kind of a long shot on that one, but it's a potential theory. Like I said I am not really able to say exactly the cause of it. I wish I could help more, but this is not a situation I have ever encountered. I have seen similar ones that usually end up being what I said before about it being spirits messing with people, but you seem to have multiple things happening, because that doesn't really explain the woman at the train saying thank you.

So I am sorry I could not be of more help, but I do agree that you should place protective barriers around yourself at all times and it should help to ward off the cause. Getting and carrying certain crystals will help also, however I do not know how you feel about that so PM me if you would like more details on which crystals to use.