Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Seeker

Contact spirit guide

How do i contact my spirit guide
Old 17-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Just ask. keep asking and pay attention to your thoughts, if they seem like a guiding voice, and answering voice. Then notice the differences between different modes of thinking. Keep asking for them to differentiate themselves in your prayers and meditation.
Mine don't distinguish themselves enough. I wish I knew the differences between them and angels more.
Old 17-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Master

decide where you want to go. that will attract a guide. ask questions about what you ponder. this will attract a guide.

kk
Old 18-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Experiencer

Try reading White Warrior's guide here....to start with....
It's a long thread but well worth reading.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=white+warrior
Old 18-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Guide
Once you get communication from a "guide" be a bit wary and ask certain questions like "are you from the light?" a being that's not of light will not answer or say they are from light.. A guide could seem like the most helpful and the most loving and supportive but is actually demonic or from false light to trap you in the archon's matrix. Even so angels from false light or are demonic beings disguising as angels. Just gotta be a bit cautious until you feel you know exactly who you are talking to and is the real deal.

Cannot be too sure on who you are talking to exactly even when you call upon Archangel Michael.. These false light beings put on a mask to make it seem they are most loving and of best interest and supportive but they're just reeling you in their trap. Many souls have fallen in the archon's matrix/false light at the end of the tunnel to basically enslave them to keep reincarnating on earth over and over and make them think they need to reincarnate on earth.. I have been on earth 8 times my home planet is Sirius and this life is my last here on earth. Me and thousands of people are here to free these souls from the matrix.

No, I do not think I am more superior than you nor anyone else I am only trying to help.. I just want you to be aware of this if you are not. Hopefully you take my words into consideration.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 18-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Guide
Here are some good websites to explain better of what I'm trying to explain. :)

http://riverbankoftruth.com/2013/07/...y-greg-calise/
http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 19-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Master

I have the intent of having my guides protect and guide me in my dreams and meditation. Now and then they appear to me.
Old 23-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

A good start would be a guided meditation or one of you own where you can imagine yourself in a beautiful garden or other scenic place you like and then you can ask your spirit guides to please meet you there. Hope this helps

Good luck;)