Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-05-2015, 03:12 AM
Seeker

always wondered what this was

When I was about 12 or 13 I had strange experience. I was falling asleep when suddenly I saw a baby a couple feet away from me. It was more like a toddler. I tried reaching for him but I couldn't. Then it hit me that this was something freaky to see a young kid when there was no kids in the house. So I tried to get up but I couldn't. My whole body felt like it was buzzing. Like when you're feet fall asleep and you get the prickly feeling. When I was finally able to move after a few minutes, I ran out of the room to my older brother. He was watching tv so he told me to leave. I went back and went right to sleep. Another time I was playing football with my brother and right when I was gonna throw the ball I stopped. I saw a guy right next to him dressed in all black with some white design on his shirt. I couldn't make out what the white part was. I only saw him a few seconds then he was gone. I've had a few weird things but these two always bothered me.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Master
There's lots of things in this world that we don't bother seeing.
Don't feel bugged by seeing a part of reality no one else noticed. It just means in those moments you were more observant - more open to seeing what was really there.

Here's a historical example. When the Conquistadores first landed in Mexico/Central America region ( I think on the Yucatan Peninsula) the natives saw the Spaniards and thought because of their white skin they were the gods of their legions. Here's the interesting part - Many people of the villiage could NOT see the Spanish Gallons in the harbor because there were not Tall Ships (Mast Ships) in their culture - therefore their brains simply refused to see them. It was many weeks in fact before the majority of the villagers could finally see this new reality in their harbor.

Here's another one. Recently in an experiment a short film was taken and show in remote African villages. At the end of the movie they were asked if they'd seen a bird run across the screen 1/2 way through the film.
No had.
The Reason? Because chickens do not occur in Africa so they had no conceptual reality of them so their brain dismissed it in the film even before the conscious mind had a chance to observe the chicken.

What I'm saying is for a while when you were young you used to see reality, over time you and most of us on those planet learned to see only what others see (or will admit to seeing), what is socially approved. And you like most of us, would be very careful telling anyone if you did see something that you thought didn't belong there because you wouldn't want people to think you were loopy right? This is social conditioning. By the time we're adults it's virtually impossible outside of the awakening of consciousness to see anything not socially approved.

Anyway, don't let it bug you, or if you do - don't be bugged by the fact you saw them but by the fact you've forgotten how to see now. Think of all the things we miss everyday in this world like the Little People, the fairy folk, the mystical creatures we decided collectively to stop believing in... it's rather amazing how we cheat ourselves out of the larger reality.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Ascender
I can't say what exactly it was you saw but it suggests you're able to see spirits. The baby and the man are likely gentle souls who are linked either to the house or the family. To feel more at ease and protected, wear amethyst crystal.
Old 15-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Seeker

Thank you both very interesting. How can one see what they used to when they were young?
Old 15-05-2015, 05:03 AM
Master
Well that's complicated. Let me try to explain it to you how I experience and understand it.

Basically our human brains are "Self Learning Sponges"

While we are in lives between lives we know and see and experience everything, and periodically we choose to forget that we know everything and in order to do that we have to get ourselves into a situation where it's actually possible to Not Know Everything and Not See Everything. When that happens it's like experiencing everything in Creation for the first time.

The Human body and human mind is a totally excellent way to see everything again for the first time and experience everything again for the first time and due to the nature of the human body with only five senses we are very limited in getting to experience/see/feel/interact with The Rest Of Everything.

Within a few years of being in a human body with this amazing "Self Learning Sponge" of a brain, and only 5 senses we start to forget what we are (Eternal Spirits) and begin to learn how to operate the body and use vocal cords to communicate and slowly that program and exploration over writes our Eternal knowledge and we get lost in the Illusion of being a human.
By the time we are around 10-12 most of us no longer have Psychic experiences or abilities or have trained ourselves to not notice them because we were told "It's just your imagination" or we were told to not tell anyone about it or it was otherwise dismissed.
Now the thing about the human brain is its always trying to "Fit IN" and define its self. So it looks to others to tell it what it is and it try's to emulate others to gain approval and acceptance - in other words it has to Build Itself.
And we, the eternal Spirits, who are borrowing these bodies and brains get shoved back more and more and the Illusion becomes more and more believable until we believe we ARE HUMAN, and we no longer for even a second have any recognition that this meat suit we're touring Earth in isn't us.

So to see as we did when we were a child, when we saw not only this world but all the worlds and all the inhabitants of the worlds - we have to re-program our brains. You only believe as you do because your brain was programmed by your parents, other children, society, church and every one you ever met. As it got programmed you lost the ability to see the Truth.

Deprogramming it involves realizing that there is a you which is NOT the thinking mind, is not the personality that you've come to believe you are. When you discover this part of you inside which can actually watch yourself thinking, notice that thinking and realize that you aren't causing it, that it just happens of its own accord - then you will have developed the Gateway State, often called the Witness or Observer.
When you grow this state and spend more and more time in it just observing the brain, observing how the brain reacts, observing how the brain takes every little thing and makes it about itself, and uses everything to define it's self, you will also begin to discover that you can stop the brain from thinking and in that silence this Gateway state opens to your Higher Self, to the Eternal You that you've forgotten you actually are in the sweeping dream of being a human.
When you can suspend thinking and just BE in this Witness or Observer state you will again begin to see the magic you did as a child.
This is also the Awakening of Consciousness, you are beginning to slip out of the dream world and into the Greater Reality.

Meditation is a great way to start developing the Observer State, which is the Gateway to your Higher/Eternal Self.
Jesus said "To enter the Kingdom of Heaven one must see as a child."

When we are in Observer State we no longer have expectations, busy thoughts, or distractions, we are in the very moment of NOW and that NOW is full of magic, it is the Kingdom of Heaven and its filled with wonder. Your Higher Self is likely to be the Greatest Teacher you ever had and will show you how to see and be the wonder again while still inhabiting a human body with an organic operating system called a brain.

Know Thyself and enter the Kingdom of Heaven again :)
Old 15-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Seeker

Thank you very much
Old 15-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
I just want to add a little to what Crystal said.

We lose the ability to see, when we grow up, that spiritual dimension which we are actually part of. But a good way to tune into that again is through sleep. That's why you had this experience falling asleep, because as we decrease the activity of our brain, our consciousness is set free to explore beyond the limits it is usually constrained in. That is the idea behind astral projection.

Don't be bothered by these things you see, you're just peeking at what lies beyond this physical illusion.