Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Ascender

Actually seen a fairy (or a gnome..)

As in actually genuinely seen?? Not a dream or hallucination or astral projection but actually seen with their own eyes as real in the physical world?
Solid, material, 3 dimensional. And did anyone else see it too?

Watched Monsters & Mysteries the other night and two different women had claimed to have been menaced by an evil gnome creature at the same location at separate times. I thought maybe it might have been something escaped from a laboratory or maybe an unfortunate circus freak but a gnome?! Might as well believe in Humpty Dumpty!

To be fair, the women seemed far more credible than the usual country bumpkin witnesses that turn up on the programme.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I am a Witch and I did actually see the physical materialization of my Spirit Guide the Goddess Shekinah inside the magick circle that I had cast to celebrate a winter solstice. In Hebrew text (Talmud) Shekinah is the feminine aspect of Divinity who intercedes between Spirit and humanity. Materialization of a deity is a very rare and uncommon occurrence. In this case I had been concerned for many years about choosing my magick name as Shekinah knowing it is taboo in Witch and Wiccan circles to adopt the name of a Goddess as one's own. Apparently the Goddess felt my long concern and came to tell me it was fine for me to do so. In the realm of Spirit such childish taboos are frivolous. She appeared not quite solid but as a quasi vaporous luminous human form that moved, levitated, gestured and communicated telepathically. There was energy in the air even after She had evaporated. I have never seen Her again but often feel Her presence when conducting my rituals and in communion.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Ascender

That's fascinating and just the sort of experiences I am looking for. Anything that happens in dreams I instantly find problematic.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Master

If you don't mind my asking......why?.....why are you looking for these kinds of experiences Are you collecting data for something, perhaps?
Old 02-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Experiencer
Many people have seen them, i didnt believe until myself see them.
they come to send a message to u or to help u to lift u up, they r beautiful but not from this world, so sometimes it is very confusing.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
Right....well considering that the natural environment for those of the Faerie evolution is in a completely different dimension, and a completely different vibrational reality to the physical world -that will probably be difficult. Unless someone is clairvoyant.

But 'seeing' a Being from that reality would most likely be un-provable from a material standpoint. I can't swear to it of course, but photographs may not work (as photographs rely on the laws of Physics) But maybe some spoiling of the photo could occur as a result of energy/magnetism....I don't know. But what sort of empirical 'proof' would that be? A shot was 'spoiled' by a blurry light....could be anything.

By the way experiences in astral projection are not to be dismissed lightly. Fully-conscious Astral projection and out of body experiences are completely different phenomena from dreams. If you ever do it -you will see and understand. We literally do enter another dimension.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Experiencer
Traditionally, the faeries are as corporeal as us humans. They can get married to, and have children with humans, and give great presents, usually in the form of cattle or medical knowledge 'round here.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Master
My husband has been bitten by a gargoyle like creature about 11 years ago while napping after we had a fight about how to care for our infant son. He said it wasn't our cats. They have never bitten us before and drew blood. They have clawed us but never bitten. A medium friend told us it was a brownie. My husband is a skeptic and he'll never admit to being bitten by a creature again.

My 9 year old daughter has been friends with the Tinkerbell type fairies ever since she was little. She sees them with her naked eyes. I didn't believe her until I heard one of their voices. Her voice was so beautiful and ethereal. Now that she's older, she doesn't interact much with them anymore and sees them as sparkles. She has also mentioned guardian fairies in cemeteries. They keep peace, protect, and bring comfort to grieving people. My son used to see fairies at home too after he almost died from pneumonia back in 2009. He now sees them in orb forms rather than the solid forms ever since he got healthier. Personally, I have never seen them in solid form. However, I did see 2 giant, flat black shadow shaped fairies with butterfly wings during a July 4th, fireworks show. They flew in front of me at dusk.

The fairies have told my daughters that they live in another world and can come and go. I believe the fairies that interacted with my daughter are very young fairies and are learning about our dimmension.
Old 31-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Master
As I was driving yesterday, I saw white, wispy things in the air. They seemed to be dancing in the air. It happened twice during the short drive from work. They were beautiful whatever they were. I'm convinced they were fairies
Old 31-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder
When I was young, about 6 or thereabouts, I had an encounter with a gnome.

It was early one Sunday morning, it was summer and the sun was out and my room was very light. My family were all still in bed having a lie-in. I went to use the bathroom and when I came back into my room I saw there was a gnome sitting in my bed. I was standing at the foot of my bed, and he was sitting on the pillow at the top of the bed. He was probably about a foot tall, maybe a bit bigger, had a white beard, and a pointy hat. He smiled and waved at me and then disappeared. I ripped all the sheets off my bed trying to find him as I thought he had hidden underneath the sheets but he had gone.