Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Knower

What spititual problem do I have, OR, what chakra is closed? Detail follow.

(Also asked recently in spiritual healing section)

Dear members,

I'd request you to tell me what could be my spiritual problem: is it that my heart chakra or some other chakra(s) is/are blocked? Below are the symptoms of my 'spiritual disease'.

Symptoms: I've myself felt many many times that I'm somehow closed off to effectively connecting with people at a deep level (be it a stranger, colleague, friend, romance...). For example, many times I noticed that some people started conversation with me, but may be the second or third time they almost started ignoring me. Or, that I got attention from the opposite gender (women) at first but there was something I did unknowingly that almost killed it. Or that someone smiled at me for the first time, but eventually it shifted to plain ignorance. Sometimes, I wrongly end up judging people but I'm aware that I'm judging. I'm also quite afraid of being judged, specially by the opposite gender. I've felt that, seldom, through my whole life, I've had friend(s), and now I live in foreign countries for the last 8 years (where I'll continue to live) I'm almost friendless. I do get out to socialize, but not aggressive to make someone my friend/other type of relations. Also, by looking at my actions, I do find myself unselfish, kind and giving (not bragging here), but getting quickly angry if someone tries to mess with me or be unfair with me. I remember people's names very well, but often the newly met people forget/don't care to remember mine.

Sorry for so much mumbling around, but wanted to be detailed! Do you think, given the symptoms, my heart chakra is blocked? or is it some other chakra? It feels that I've some subconscious block that I cannot overcome, but I'd invite your opinions!

P.S. I'll come back with another related question after hearing your responses :)
Thanks and namasté!
Old 16-04-2015, 01:55 PM
My opinion?

If it were me I would go to a good, recommended therapist to
dig up and get rid of (recognize, heal, forgive, re-frame) childhood memories, family patterns
that were modeled to you, traumas that you are unconscious of
that could have made their impression in the playpen at 2 years...

That is where I would start...changing my thinking system and perceptions that will change
the emotions, attitudes, judgments and all interactions with others.

Most social issues at their root are based in fear...fear of judgment, rejection, abandonment...
fear they will not like you, fear they will find out your inner
thoughts that you are ashamed of and will be seen for what they are...

It takes awhile to get to the 'fear' showing up as insecurity,
distancing, judging, anger, resentment, indignation,
solitude, separation from others....and on and on...all based in fear.
Though, you might be thinking now, "Fear? I have no fear?"

or

Listen to someone here that will say wear a rose quartz near
your heart, usually in your shirt pocket.

There will be lots of different approaches here.
Me? I would say, face it head on, and get to the root, as in,
what happened to you as a kid to make you this way...
and fix that, change that.
Good luck, it isn't really that hard and turns out to be fun finding out
why you are the way you are.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Master
Hello,

In my view, perception is everything. This is not as much of a problem as it is a process. There is such a thing as a gender gap. My brief response will not impart any wisdom which you need to evolve for yourself. I can suggest that it will help you a lot to look past the things which you have spoken about. When you see life as being unfair, that will be the reality you create for yourself. When you see life as an adventure, with lots of opportunity for growth, then that will indeed be your experience.

Now if you can listen intently to what women speak about, and relate as best as you can to their experiences, they will notice this and become curious about you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

In my view, perception is everything. This is not as much of a problem as it is a process. There is such a thing as a gender gap. My brief response will not impart any wisdom which you need to evolve for yourself. I can suggest that it will help you a lot to look past the things which you have spoken about. When you see life as being unfair, that will be the reality you create for yourself. When you see life as an adventure, with lots of opportunity for growth, then that will indeed be your experience.

Now if you can listen intently to what women speak about, and relate as best as you can to their experiences, they will notice this and become curious about you.

John

John, I totally understand your point: Law Of Attraction,we create what we think, not what we want. But even after trying to overcome this and being positive, the problem keeps repeating itself. So, I need some help there, although yes, the help is inside me.

About listening to women: I wish I could do that, but after leaving the US and coming to France, I can't anymore, and somehow French dating culture seems to me very confusing: it happened couple of times to me that women agreed to go out with me or made so deep eye contact that I almost thought they liked me (which was only supported by the act that they added me to their facebook, or giving me their contact info.), but eventually none of them went out. In my 6 years' living in the US, things were not this confusing, but what I wrote earlier still held. So, somehow the problem is me, and it's this problem I'm after.
Old 16-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Oh, well I'm a woman...so you won't be listening to my post.
But, good luck with this, really.
We're cool.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
John, I totally understand your point: Law Of Attraction,we create what we think, not what we want. But even after trying to overcome this and being positive, the problem keeps repeating itself. So, I need some help there, although yes, the help is inside me.

About listening to women: I wish I could do that, but after leaving the US and coming to France, I can't anymore, and somehow French dating culture seems to me very confusing: it happened couple of times to me that women agreed to go out with me or made so deep eye contact that I almost thought they liked me (which was only supported by the act that they added me to their facebook, or giving me their contact info.), but eventually none of them went out. In my 6 years' living in the US, things were not this confusing, but what I wrote earlier still held. So, somehow the problem is me, and it's this problem I'm after.

Hi,

May I ask how often you use the french language? There are many things about Americans that are disliked by other cultures. You can not change there perspective about those things easily. I am guessing here, however if your language preference is English, this would not appeal to a French woman.

Now in your last sentence reply to me you wrote the word "problem" twice. May I say that your inner child, your body, and everyone around will do everything they can to support your stated affirmation and create a "problem" over these circumstances. When you become mindful of your thinking and what you "say" to the universe, your become masterful and will laugh about this conversation we are having. By then you will have changed everything.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Seeker
The heart will solve all your problems. I'm back in my self again but I remember. I can at least bring that through. Let go of control (identity). Just ****ing (language, yeah(limitation(****))) let go and all will resolve.

My advice, let go of people for awhile. They are no different from you but let the animals help. Their guidance is a supreme blessing.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, well I'm a woman...so you won't be listening to my post.
But, good luck with this, really.
We're cool.

Miss Hepburn, may be you should again read my comment on 'listening to women' in response to John's comment. And why would I link women to changing countries? Even if I do, that'd be no problem for you, since you're not from France. To be clear, it was not written about women, it was written about changing language and culture and hence understanding what women speak about here in France (see John's comment before that), which is crystal clear in the US.

I do very much appreciate your first reply (and that one only), and was considering seeing a good hypnotherapist.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

May I ask how often you use the french language? There are many things about Americans that are disliked by other cultures. You can not change there perspective about those things easily. I am guessing here, however if your language preference is English, this would not appeal to a French woman.

Now in your last sentence reply to me you wrote the word "problem" twice. May I say that your inner child, your body, and everyone around will do everything they can to support your stated affirmation and create a "problem" over these circumstances. When you become mindful of your thinking and what you "say" to the universe, your become masterful and will laugh about this conversation we are having. By then you will have changed everything.

John

I'm not American, was originally born in India, although very international in every sense, and I lived in the US for 6 years. To add to the first part of your comment, one would probably not appeal even if one speaks decent French or don't understand the culture despite speaking fluently. My non-French friends fluent in French told me this from their experiences. However, I don't want to create a limiting belief of not getting dates because of language, but again, probably my subconscious has already that limiting belief, coming from my own experiences.

Regarding your second comment, yes, I do think (="say" to the Universe) negatively at times, but do realize that negativity. What creates sometimes depression in me is that why noticeably many times people act stand-offish to me even though I tried to act nicely to them. If it's just for one or two persons, I'd not be concerned. However, a repeating pattern tells me that somehow I'm giving off a nagative vibe. This is the part I don't understand. I do have some people talking quite nicely with me though.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Knower

Here is a link to an excellent test that I found to be quite accurate when allowing you to see how open each chakra is. Of course it is not exact, but my personal experience showed mine to be spot on for the most part!

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php