Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Viplan38

Question An Earthbound Spirit Is Showing My Girlfriend Visions/Memories...?

This all began just yesterday, on the 3rd of March. While I was attending class at my college, my girlfriend was lying down on the couch in her home. As she explained to me, and she is absolutely POSITIVE she wasn't dreaming, she closed her eyes for a moment. Almost immediately after, she found herself walking down a narrow hallway, as if in an apartment. She couldn't control her body, as she was looking through the eyes of a young man. He was very thin and pale, wearing skinny jeans and sporting cheek-length black hair with bangs over one eye. He/she entered a bathroom, and she saw the man in the mirror, when he looked at it. She watched as he opened a small bottle of pills, and swallowed the lot of them. She remembers his slowly slumping to the floor and leaning against the wall, as her vision went spotty, and then became dark.
After this, she found herself/him in a hospital room. This is when a nurse approached the young man in bed, and asked him what exact medications he'd taken. He responded "all of them," after which the nurse attempted to speak more to him and asked about what happened exactly. He told her he was disappointed, and that he'd hoped he "wouldn't wake up." The vision promptly ended here.
Many hours later, she was showering while I was sitting in the room studying. She told me that her ears were ringing suddenly, and then I asked if she felt okay. After she remained silent, I asked and called for her three or four times, before she responded nearly 30 seconds later. She called out to me, and excitedly told me that it had happened again.
This time, he had been walking down a concrete path, with trees lining both sides. It was dark outside, and there were leaves being blown all about him. She told me that she could clearly see his breath, as she once again saw this from his own eyes.
Can anyone help us understand this? Both of these happenings occurred almost immediately after her ears began to ring, which she said was raising and lowering in volume. I've heard that ringing in the ears can be an Earthbound Spirit, Angel, or Midwayer contacting an indiviudal. I considered the possibility that this was a young man whose spirit became attached to her at some point in the past, and that he could be attempting to communicate with her and myself. Does anyone else have thoughts on this? Perhaps some of you have experienced similar situations? My girlfriend seems to have a LOT of untapped potential as an Empath, as sensing, seeing, or hearing spirits (as well as seeing through the eyes of another - in what we assume are important memories) is something that's been going on for over as long as she can remember, and she is 22 years old. Anyone want to jump in? Please and thanks!

P.S.
This is somewhat related, but something I'd forgotten about. My dorm is on the building's fifth floor, and as we were walking toward the elevator she stopped. I called her name but hse didn't respond, and simply began walking (rather quickly) toward the end of the hall, which has a window on each end. After she snapped out of it, she said she felt compelled to approach the window, and had a feeling of apprehension and fear once she reached it. Any extra thoughts? Many thanks!
Peace & Love, My Fantastical Friends!
Old 13-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Guide
You'd be surprised at how common these kinds of visions actually are. Though many do hold back disclosing experiences because it's so far out. I would say though the level of intensity of your GF's experiences is high!
Old 13-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Deactivated Account

So the visions she is experiencing revolve around the same man?

Could be one of her own past lives or the past lives of an attached entity. But this is a good thing actually that the spirit is showing her them because it means he knows he needs help moving on and it could be that your girlfriend could be the one to help him. Sounds like he had a traumatic life, so by giving the spirit comfort and imparting it peace and love it should be able to find its way home to the light.
Old 13-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_Z2OyqW5A
Old 13-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Suspended

Obviously, an earthbound suicide IMO. Have you checked the history of the place where this is happening, to see if there was a person like this who commited suicide. The 'window' incident might suggest he jumped from there. Since this only happened recently with GF, lt's probably that he's hanging around that place and attached himself to her. You need to communicate with him to find out why he's still there. Perhaps, he's afraid to move on because he has some stupid catholic belief in hell etc..You might be able to communicate with him while she's in one of those trance conditions, by talking directly to him, or by getting him to raise one of her fingers for 'YES' and two for 'NO' - and don't forget they can lie..
Anyway, the fact that she's being used or manipulated by him might not be good for her heath in the long term. You should research 'spirit-release' techniques.
A good book on this is 'Spirit Release' by Sue Ellen - check out the chapter on 'Transfers'.