Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

My experience - throat chakra opening

Last night, I was lying in bed and getting a lot of tingling and vibrating in my legs and spine. This has been happening a lot recently, as well as hearing clear voices. This time, the voices were more coherent than usual, and I remembered a lot of what was being said. There were two distinct speakers. One was raspy, saying things like, "seven years I've been following this dream... Just because you don't know me doesn't mean you should ignore me."

The other voice was trying to calm them down. I joined in, attempting to ask what was wrong. All of a sudden, the raspy voice got louder and said, "you better be prepared." Without warning, it felt as if the lump in my throat cracked open! It wasn't unpleasant - the best way I can describe it is the way an egg cracks if you smash it underneath a towel. I was totally stupefied, seeing dazzling lights and feeling intense energy moving up and down my spine. A comforting hand fell on my shoulder, and a soothing voice said, "I'm so happy I'm here."

I think the raspy voice was the part of me that wants to be heard and embraced. I don't know what it all means yet, but obviously I still need some more healing. Amazing, though... I'd written about praying to archangel Chamuel in the Angel and guide thread. I think he was assisting me last night.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Master
Awesome, your understanding of your experience seems well founded. Thank you for sharing.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Master
That's pretty cool! Glad it seemed to have gone smoothly for you!

I've heard that sometimes Kundalini can get ugly.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Seeker

That sounds like a positive step in the right direction.
For years I had recurring throat complications. As an adult I've worked through a lot of experiences I've had growing up. I now have come to think that my throat complications where directly linked to those childhood experiences which has helped me better understand myself.
The chakra located around this area can become blocked when we don't express ourselves which isn't always possible. The more you think in a lateral way the more inner growth you will experience. But in order to truly appreciate lateral thinking one must overcome there emotional issues.
This is the stage I am working on.
Self expression is a vital part of of our health and healing.
Sending lots of love and support to you.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:50 PM
eemaill12312

Great! Thanks for sharing!