Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-01-2015, 03:16 PM
gracec09

Improve eye sight

can i improve my eyesight. what can i do?
Old 11-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Everly

Yes, you can. Check out the work of Dr. Jacob Liberman.
Jacob Liberman
Old 15-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Master
If your eyesight is the result of strain and muscle training over the years, yes, you may be able to do so with muscle exercises. You may also be an easy candidate for other physical correction (laser surgeries). In either of these cases, energy healing can certainly support you in these areas.

If your eyesight is genetically-based...i.e. the result of extreme nearsightedness is often a larger, oval or oblong eye shape, this is not correctable by physical means, as it is not related to the muscle, nor can excercises drastically alter it back to a smaller, rounder shape. Large diameters and oblong shapes common to extreme nearsightedness are not good candidates for laser surgeries either.

If you fall under option 2, remember that this is how God made you, so to speak. The energy spent trying to remake or hugely alter DNA is often rather unnecessary, in most cases, unless it is life-threatening.

It is typically easily correctable with modern glasses and contacts. It typically produces enhancesments in other senses as a natural compensation. And it has no bearing whatsoever on development of your spiritual senses or your healing abilities I am very nearsighted myself, but my spiritual sight is well developed and continues to augment my physical sight.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Master

Eat blueberries ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Knower
That's a good question, I have coloboma, but that's cool it's possible to heal it. However, coloboma is when the retina didn't form :/ Hm, I don't know if that could be fixed. It would be nice. I did recently have detached retina surgery, they had to re attach the retina D:

Maybe EFT can help who knows. EFT helped with my back for awhile.
Old 16-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Suspended
Master
Violet flame at the center of your eyes . Visualise the light turning to liquid and re shaping / manipulating your eye / lens / cornea .

Violet rays behind the eyes relieving the pressure / tiredness .

White ray and the rainbows to brighten the whites of the eyes and the nerves and the muscles .

Place palms over both eyes for 5 mins .

Place small clear quartz crystals over eyes .

x daz x
Old 16-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Violet flame at the center of your eyes . Visualise the light turning to liquid and re shaping / manipulating your eye / lens / cornea .

Violet rays behind the eyes relieving the pressure / tiredness .

White ray and the rainbows to brighten the whites of the eyes and the nerves and the muscles .

Place palms over both eyes for 5 mins .

Place small clear quartz crystals over eyes .

x daz x

Daz this sounds wonderful -- and I myself will try the violet rays to relieve pressure.

It also sounds lovely for healing or returning to what is your healthy and normal state.

But if your eye though is truly meant to be long and round ;) then you are fighting upstream for nothing. Let me put it this way, my eyes are -10 diopters uncorrected (nearsighted), like large green marbles Inside the head they are oval-shaped, not round, and that's how they're meant to be. Same with mum and grandma (shape not color).

So the sharp focus point (crosspoint) always hits a spot that will be too short for the eye. Any tampering with the eyeball would put it way out of whack (strain on retina). But I've never had infections, astigmatism, problems focusing, or any other eye problem. Nor eye decline as a result of computers, etc (no reading glasses or bifocals).

If your normal eyesight at age adulthood (18 or 20) was 20/20, then I think energy healing can work wonders to reshape the eye back to what it once was.
If that's the case for the OP, then it can absolutely do that. But if your normal eye is meant to be something else, then it's a bit like changing the eye species hahaha...

Though I absolutely do believe in the energy healing to restore and rejuvenate one's eye health.

What do you think?

Peace & blessings Teds,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Suspended
Master
I had a reply typed up on a sticky note on works computer . Tried to post it before I left work but the website didn't exist again so will wait till I get back to work before I post ... That's if the forums isn't down again or whatever it is doing / trying to do when I want to log in

x daz x
Old 17-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Master
Hey there no problem...
BTW you started a creative healing thread and I replied there too but with all your other followups, I think you may have forgot about that thread

Have a good weekend Dazzer

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Daz this sounds wonderful -- and I myself will try the violet rays to relieve pressure.

It also sounds lovely for healing or returning to what is your healthy and normal state.

But if your eye though is truly meant to be long and round ;) then you are fighting upstream for nothing. Let me put it this way, my eyes are -10 diopters uncorrected (nearsighted), like large green marbles Inside the head they are oval-shaped, not round, and that's how they're meant to be. Same with mum and grandma (shape not color).

So the sharp focus point (crosspoint) always hits a spot that will be too short for the eye. Any tampering with the eyeball would put it way out of whack (strain on retina). But I've never had infections, astigmatism, problems focusing, or any other eye problem. Nor eye decline as a result of computers, etc (no reading glasses or bifocals).

If your normal eyesight at age adulthood (18 or 20) was 20/20, then I think energy healing can work wonders to reshape the eye back to what it once was.
If that's the case for the OP, then it can absolutely do that. But if your normal eye is meant to be something else, then it's a bit like changing the eye species hahaha...

Though I absolutely do believe in the energy healing to restore and rejuvenate one's eye health.

What do you think?

Peace & blessings Teds,
7L

Hey :)

Well I suppose if one is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole then somethings not going to fit quite right or something’s going to give way lols .

Depends on what one is trying to achieve and in how much time and in regards to what tools are at one's disposal .

The psychic surgeon I went to see 8 years ago who worked on my knee after a running incident has on his website somewhere (I think) the feedback of a lady who had a spirit operation on her heart .

At the hospital where she was undergoing scans and an impending operation to fix something the secondary scans showed no operation was required, in fact there seemed a bit of a puzzle in that the heart was not the same heart as the first one scanned .

My knee has been fine ever since just for the record .

So it does depend on many things in regards one's tools at one's disposal and also where one is at in regards to why they have ailments .

I was interested in the thread as working in a studio 9 hrs a day really takes it out of my eyes .

I had the visit of Aldous huxley once (I think I have already spoken of this to you) who apparently had awful eye sight and it was funny cos his visit coincided with my thoughts in self healing regarding my tired/weakened eyes . I think if memory serves me well he underwent the bates method for healing his eyes, which I looked into for myself .

I also came across an eye surgeon from spirit which prompted me to ask for help from the surgeons of the spirit world along with the alchemists and architects so you see what I mean about what tools one has at their disposal .

I think what can be achieved depends on a lot of things but I would say much is possible to do . Like the heart swap for the lady mentioned above was pretty much instant and likewise for my knee was instant also but sometimes it can take many years, decades or not at all for ailments or imperfections to heal / transform (for whatever reason that maybe) but I think there are enough tools for everyone to get off the mark .

x daz x