Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Questions Pretaining to A Strange Event

My question is this, after seeing an orange orb around the age of 12 I was able to speak a language I was not able to identify very fluently, as I am capable of doing today, so why would seeing it cause me to know this language upon waking up the next day?

Now, my reasoning of posting this in the past lives section is it appears to be a corrupted version of German, perhaps a older one, from the 18th, or 19th centuries.

In addition, as time as pasted, I have began to think in it as well, and even dream speaking it, oddly enough each time such an increase in these happens when seeing the orange orb or shortly afterward. Therefore, my last question is what is the orange orb?
Old 28-10-2014, 12:23 AM
Suspended
Old 28-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting, another strange occurrence that happens around the appearance of this orb, is that of shadows being. That being a humanoid shadow about 7 feet tall no facial features or anything. Although if they are bad or not is debatable, that being there have been times when I been asleep and be awoke by them. Once by being pulled out of bed by the arm, luckily I was able to speak this language I for mentioned and it disappeared. The second was dealing with a fan that I use for white noise when sleeping, about 3:31 am I heard, what a fan sounds like when it falls over, that being the blades hitting the shield, so I turned on the light to pick it up. The problem being it wasn't on the ground, but there was a shadow on all fours pushing down on that cover making the noise, and pointing to the laptop, as this was shortly after I had a strange dream, pertaining to a possible past lives. Oddly, enough this too seemed to be related to something else that had happened to me at the time.

That being my GF, that I was pretty sure I was going to marry, was cheating on me, and I basically tried to change myself even though it made me feel sick to do so to try to keep her. Although, at that time I loved her so much that I would of did anything and everything she asked of me, even if it was everything I was not. In this time, too I had other bad things happen my new car, less than 3000 miles, being total by a person running a stop sign, and other numerous things of bad luck. Oddly, enough ending after seeing the shadow and the dream, which makes me believe that the shadow and the dream where trying to remind me of who I was, and not who I was trying to be. That this girl, that did this to me was not what I thought her to be, etc. etc.

Since then, I have ponder the possibility that she knew this previous past life of mine, and perhaps sought some sort of revenge for my actions in it.
Old 28-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account

In other words, I must ask what these shadows are, as they seem bad time to time but also good at others.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:37 PM
EarthAngelPresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
My question is this, after seeing an orange orb around the age of 12 I was able to speak a language I was not able to identify very fluently, as I am capable of doing today, so why would seeing it cause me to know this language upon waking up the next day?

Now, my reasoning of posting this in the past lives section is it appears to be a corrupted version of German, perhaps a older one, from the 18th, or 19th centuries.

In addition, as time as pasted, I have began to think in it as well, and even dream speaking it, oddly enough each time such an increase in these happens when seeing the orange orb or shortly afterward. Therefore, my last question is what is the orange orb?
If you are speaking in a language you don't know of and its not the holy spirit it just may be a possession or spirit of darkness. I would say try to stay away from the orb if you are not aware of what it is. Do research, because you could pick up a spirit of darkness unknowingly. Not saying this is what this is that you see,but it seems it would be rather disturbing not to know where it comes from. I don't think this has nothing to do with your past life but could have a lot to do with how you respond, react, or connect in this lifetime. When you speak in this new language that you are unaware of, do you see faces in this orb that comes to you??? if so pay close attention to see if the faces are of pleasant view. This is truly important to know what you are dealing with. plead the blood of Jesus while the orb is there and see if it fades away...
Old 10-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Nope, just like a ball of fire in the sky, just there in a perfect sphere. It is there for a time, in which nothing happens before disappearing. Furthermore, it only comes around about once every two years or so.