Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 10-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Pathfinder

Is therre an ignore function

There are those who have already crossed a line with me, unthinking humans or heartless ones at least. This is not unexcepted just wondering where the ignore function is?

By the way, I am excepting flames from the admins, banning, and hate for the fact I won't allow "Awaken Queen" to control me and won't l let someone who just stamped on those who are not monogamous get away clean with those words said. In that post the person who started it made it sound like those who love more then one are weak, and a curse. It a form of discrimination how she put it, thus my reason for wishing to have access to my view controls and set ignore.

Besides the fact calling an otherkin human is an insult too.

If I can set ignore to them , I would be happy to do so. Out of sight out of mind. I will be happy.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Administrator
What are the buddy and ignore lists? The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.
If you have an issue with a particular post or member, in the first instance, please send a message (PM) to a Moderator, or clicking on the Report Post icon () on the relevant post. Please do not start new threads complaining about members or other posts. These will be either removed or closed.

Feel free to PM me with any issues or questions you might have.

Lynn

SF Admin
Old 10-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder

Lynn,

Thank you for the location of the ignore list. I am sure this will be quite useful.