Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Sleepy_Druid

The Dance

(I believe I may have day dreamed but I don't really know what to call it. All I know is it seemed like a dream!)

So I was sitting the bathroom, waiting for my water to heat up and sometimes I like to relax with my old tunes! So a song came up while I was sitting down and it was a song about how a man and his lover were walking through the park and he was smooth talkin' her.

It made me go into this small party at someones backyard. Uniformed men were everywhere and almost all of them had a wife by their side. Some old and some young, they swarmed the punch bowls and the dance floor. Some of the young men were busy talking amongst themselves. It was so cold and I was lonely for a short time.

Moments later, while watching everyone dance, a tall man walked to me. I knew him some how, in fact, it seemed like I really knew him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. I could feel his heart beat.

Through this whole time, I could only see the lower part of his face and down. I could hear his voice, I could smell his cologne. Boy it was nice.

We danced a few moments to that song that I mentioned earlier, slowly we swayed back and forth. He pulled me closer, whispering a promise to come back to me.

I then began to cry. Right there in front of everyone. He hid me in his chest.

A kiss was put on my head and I "awoke" from the dream. And when I did I was sobbing. Before that point I witnessed his death in another dream (more like nightmare) and saw him almost everyday while awake. I spoke with him, felt him and again: smelled him.

Now I can't really watch war movies or series that pertain to WWII without becoming upset. Crying hard and running off elsewhere to be away from everyone else.

Now and then he will still visit me and we will sit and talk for hours on end or he will come and check in and not say anything.

I feel very connected to this being and when I was in middle school he was the only "friend" I had.

Someone told me once that I was holding a spirit here and I attempted to "let him go" and was reprimanded for suggesting that I was holding him at all. He left and did not return for almost 5 months.

I'm not asking any questions! I just felt like sharing!

Does anyone else have a connection like this? Please share.