Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 24-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Master
The Space Between

There are no things in and of themselves; only the distinction between them.

Our senses inform us of the external world; a world that is cognised by the mind which leaves us with no actual evidence of any external objects. Everything occurs as a thought, and the universe is but a dream that occurs within us.

I'm your dream and you are mine. We are so close that we exist only within each others minds, and it goes to follow that I am but a thought, even unto myself.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Master
Yes, we are a thought apparatus.
Old 30-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Octy

I agree. Quite fascinating and scary, but even that is not reality. Nothing but a mere thought :)
Old 02-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Master

Life's experiences are a repeat of something that's been going on over and over throughout time. We're not just experiencing our own lives but those before us, doing it again and again. Dream replication. Over and over.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
we are not even here!
we are not human.
our temporary flesh suit isn' ours!
and
we are not the body-mind mechanism - we have simply rented it!

We are awareness.

Everything else is a dream!!!

I Am Eternal and never in a rush!
I Am nobody and no-thing!

SMILE!
DROP all beLIEfs
or stay with them and be
mind controled!!!

What is real - this physical world of the waking state
or the dream world of the sleep state
are both dream worlds?

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 02-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-thing-ness
I Am Eternal and never in a rush!
I Am nobody and no-thing!
Uhh.. capitalizing beliefs in sentences and then denying having beliefs is a good indication of some pretty strong religious belief. 'I Am' in caps being a popular New Age doctrine stemming from Eastern religion. This should at least be somewhat apparent if we're actually flexible with our beliefs and not overly attached to them.

Dreams being dreams make them no less real to the dreamer. We see ourselves as separate from other minds, and yet we share so much that is similar. We see ourselves as separate from the past, from those around us, yet we are them.

We see ourselves as having a new reality, different than the old, but "the more that things change, the more they stay the same."
Old 02-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Ah Sea Wolf! Back again! I knew you'd respond!!!

This is beyond beliefs my fellow companion! This is my Direct Experience!

Have a nice Now Time on the temorary stage we call Earth!
Love Shakespear!!!

I Am nobody = I am not the body. Fact!
I Am no-thing = I am no-thing. Fact.
All based on my Direct Experience.

I Am Eternal. Fact. Based on my Direct Experience.

Not a belief in sight Sea Wolf!

Do pay attention!!!

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 02-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account
PS. I follow no new age beLIEfs. Never have and never will. I Am is a simple statement which is based on truth.

I Am here. Fact.
I Am writing these words through a temporary physical medium which is not who I Am.

My word - using capital letters and you attach me to what people refer to as new age and eastern religion! See how you fail when you beLIEve in what your mind dictates!

DROP all beLIEfs.

Dreams, here we are in the Mortal Dream World. Appears to be real. But isn't. It'll soon be over...........................
All interwoven stories and plenty of willing characters who beLIEve This to be true!

PPS. Not to I Am - using CAPS can cause people to assume!

Old 02-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Master

It's impossible to reason with a fundamentalist lol. Kind of like trying to reason with an addict.

Yes all fundamentalists think their beliefs are the truth and are not just 'beliefs' like everyone else has. People feel the exact same way all over the world. They also tend to be extremely prejudiced against anyone who believes differently, hence the 'religion is evil' mantra which is a popular saying among religious fundamentalists. It actually just means, any religion except mine is evil. But of course the fundamentalist never has a 'religion' like all those other poor suckers do, he/she always has 'the truth'.

Last edited by Seawolf : 02-07-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Sea Wolf - you haave many assumptions about who you think I Am! All wrong! What addictions do you have?!?! One of mine is rice milk!

Its impossible to win because you cannot win as their is no-thing to win!

All mind (control) games.

Fun though! You make me smile, and occasionally laugh!