Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2014, 09:51 PM
PierceHerVeil

AP Help??? (please read)

Okay so idk what im doing wrong. At night ill stay really still maybe even meditate to myself sometimes. than ill get to the vibrational stage. at this point I believe I see minimal colors but not much. Ill eventually get this weird feeling after being in the vibrational stage for awhile, where I cant feel my body and it feels as if I were lifting up(I sometimes think im lifting myself up on purpose but not sure) I can never really make it past this though. Idk what to do. I eventually just give up and go to sleep. Before bed ill do a meditation to activate and cleanse my chakras and ill check this post to see if anyone has left me any tips. I do not wanna resort to drugs to be able to do something so cool. I feel very helpless.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

if you just want to do it because you think its cool, i wouldn't even recommend trying.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Ryzaack

Try doing it in the morning, set an alarm real early so you don't get enough sleep -- stay awake for about 30 minutes or more and then go to bed and just don't fall asleep!

You'll be really tired and want to sleep but try to focus with your mind to stay aware of yourself. Just relax and don't get excited about anything that happens, just let it happen.

I think this is the best method for me to succeed in AP and I'm trying it out in these days as well.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder

lay flat on your back with headphones and listen to this. Focus on your breathing, clear your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwKuWWFGJg
Old 12-06-2014, 04:06 AM
Newbie ;)

All you do is wake up early around 2am or 3am and stretch your body,start from your legs and up, if it works then u will dream for a short time then wake up in the sleep paralysis Stage