Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Guide
Lucid Dreaming and AP advice!

Hey I was Lucid Dreaming for about a month and then it all toneddown dramatically - now I don't even remember dreams and I hate these phases !!!

I've tried astral Projection and I think I cget to this tween sleep/awake stage and the world looks different and i've felt my awareness leave my body but I've never managed to leave the body fully, I think out of fear because I'm not good at visualising how it's supposed to be, I'm just doing it, seeing what happens and trying to build from my experience rather than trying to manipulate the experience by purposely visualising because I have trouble doing that anyway - sooooooo

any advice? :L

Cheers xoxo
Old 02-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Knower

If you're not remembering your dreams much, start a dream journal for a while. The dreams are there, and sometimes the act of writing everything you can remember will help bring them to the surface. Even if you remember nothing? It's a good way to work on your recall, however little you have to go on. As for astral projecting? You have to get over your fear an just go for it. If you feel your consciousness shifting, just roll with it and see what happens. Sounds like your close, and perhaps the only thing stopping you is you. Once you go all the way with it you'll realize that it's actually pretty natural. Good luck!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Lorelyen

I think it's how it is. I'm going through a difficult patch at the moment. I've kept a dream diary for a long time and sometimes run into trouble. At these times I affirm before sleep that I will record anything the instant I wake from a dream.

So I wake up and can't even remember the punch line. Try as I might I can't look backward into the dream at all, no matter if it's in the early hours or when due to arise. Been going on for about a week but just starting to let up - probably because of determination.

It will pass. Not the first time I've been through this. I'd suggest affirming that any dream material, even if just a "subject heading" will be noted. Nothing too firm that might induce anxiety, however.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Master
Hi Mystical,
Try to get into the Hypnogogic state, which is the step between wakefulness and sleep. You'll need to learn the body awareness while going to sleep.

Once you reach that state, you will recognize that the physical body is paralyzed, in the other hand you will feel the Astral Body almost in levitation, you only have to stand up or imagine to levitate, this will ensure the OBE.

Good Luck and Have Fun :)
Old 05-06-2014, 07:33 PM
CNC

lol, I had a response all ready and noticed this topic is like 4 months old