Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-05-2014, 03:47 PM
jojo95

help me to understand

When someone astral project do we experience it as a dream state, and when we die and go to the astral plane will it be more more clear then astral projection?
Old 26-05-2014, 07:22 PM
yumi14

Interesting questions! I don't have any answers, but I will also be looking for people's responses :)
Old 26-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Master

When I astral project I am aware just like I am physically. The only problem is it can feel so real that I am not sure at times if I am spiritually doing it. It feels like I am physically moving myself when I am spiritually moving.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:40 PM
kenowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When I astral project I am aware just like I am physically. The only problem is it can feel so real that I am not sure at times if I am spiritually doing it. It feels like I am physically moving myself when I am spiritually moving.

really? wow interesting
Old 27-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
When someone astral project do we experience it as a dream state, and when we die and go to the astral plane will it be more more clear then astral projection?
It's impossible for anyone to say what happens or how it is when we die. But from what I have experienced of the beings who live in the realms, dimensions, and worlds we experience through dreaming and projecting they definitely understand how those dimensions work much better than we do as projectors. Our misunderstanding of these dimensions often lead into distortions and other occurrences that we do not understand and make no sense to us. But to the beings who live in these dimensions they understand how these worlds work, they know what to expect and how to manipulate these worlds, they are used to it just like we're used to the physical dimension. If we never lived in the physical dimension and currently lived in the dimensions I am speaking about then the physical dimension would appear the same way to us as the spiritual dimensions currently do.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenowe
really? wow interesting
It does not happen all the time but when it does, it is fantastic.
Old 28-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Lorelyen

If I can add my tuppenceworth it's very much like dreaming. You have body-awareness so it does feel almost like your physical body but not weighed down with gravity and other stuff like eyesight that needs correction. There are great similarities with lucid dreaming which is astral travel to me. In fact, when trying to body-exit and having trouble, I get myself so relaxed as if about to sink into a trance then tell myself I'll start dreaming any moment.

Old 29-05-2014, 01:46 AM
jojo95

Thank you for your replies, everyone. Now i want to learn how to do it. I had a few lucid dreams before. I remember it was when i notice something was out of normal and i was able to tell myself " oh I'm dreaming " then i would fly. Now One time i was sleeping in my car at work , cause i had like 3 hours before i had to go back to work and I didn't want to drive home. I remember dreaming it was like I was at the top of my car going back and forth right and left like i was trying to get out. I then went out my window and up to the sky. When I went out my window i could see the parking lot just like it looked and I saw two people in the parking lot talking. I don't remember what happen after i went up to the sky. Now this dream was more clear then my other dreams. I also had a feeling that I knew where I was going. Now does anyone know was this an out of body or what? Never had this kind experience before . Also why can't i remember anything after going up to the sky?
Old 29-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator
You definitely do feel quite awake and aware, with full use of thoughts when going out of body.
And yes it can often feel quite 'physical'. Once while diving down the stairs -knowing I was out of body of course! I did have a brief uh-oh split-second moment just as I launched myself into thin air, hoping I had definitely got it right, and WAS out of body, and not sleepwalking instead -or I was about to crack a few ribs, and smash my head on the stone overhang at the bottom of the stairs! LOL (that's how physical it felt!)
Old 29-05-2014, 02:38 AM
CNC

The more aware and experienced you become the less it feels like dreaming. Early projections for me felt very impulsive and instinctive with my actions. Fear, sex, etc.. I would often look back and wonder why I did certain things or behaved in such a way but the truth was I was just running on impulse. The more aware you become, the clearer the projection, the clearer your thoughts and the better the overall experience. Be curious, have a desire to learn and better yourself, and always stay aware and sharp.

I have a theory that a lot of the people that die and become sort of stuck in that halfway point were very unaware in life, stuck in a routine and are now re living it in the astral purely on compulsion, habit and instinctive actions, carried out almost mindlessly like so many of us do everyday here on earth. Train yourself to live in every moment, stop and smell the roses for lack of a better phrase, lol. Sometimes life can be as blurry as a dream if your not careful, I imagine spending the afterlife in the astral is just like one big never ending dream for the unaware that have grown bored with life until they eventually forget who they even were and just carry on with primitive core actions/emotions. Not my idea of moving forward :)

I would often tell myself over and over before I would project what my goal was out of my next projection. Im going to look in a mirror, Im going to talk with a spirit, Im going to fly, etc.. Just to make sure I was always moving forward. Oh look, Ive started rambling again, lol, anyways, have fun :)