Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-05-2014, 02:15 AM
jessicasilverman

Exclamation An evil spirit attacked me and stole my life force, please help!

Hello fellow souls and friends,

Last week I went to a friends friends house and I immediately felt
the energy was very wrong. Then I noticed there were several ornaments
around the room, not sure where from. They looked old, native american,
faces and seemed like they had lots of powerful evil energy attached to them.

Then a couple seconds later I felt a spirit jump at me and attach to my aura.
I left the house and went for a walk but it was still with me. Very intrusive
and influencing my thinking and behavior in horrible ways.

I meditated imagining white divine light coming into me and bursting out from me in all directions to raise my vibration and prayed to God, Jesus and the
archangels and archangel Michael to come and help and commanded it to leave and never return in the name of God, about an hour later it finally left and I could feel peace, ease and lightness again.

However I noticed that I have felt extremely weak, and drained of vital energy and more negative than usual. I fear it may have destroyed or damaged a part of one of my energy bodies or stole my life force, or a piece of my soul or something.

I'm not sure what exactly but its been 5 days now and I still don't feel better. Like something invaluable is missing.

I also notice things not going my way even more than before, getting less
compliance and support from other people. Haven't been able to make any money online, feeling antisocial and fearful and it is probably impairing my ability to manifest or create dramatically.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, what I can possibly do to get back to normal, who can help with such a thing or any other advise that may be helpful would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much, may God be with you all.
Old 16-05-2014, 05:12 AM
primrose

Hi Jessica, you did the right thing to get rid of it. You know that your beliefs can effect you and how you feel, just keep imagining the white light, and your angels helping you, Sorry I can't offer more helpful advice, It didn't, couldn't destroy your energy, or life force, All will be well.
Old 16-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Master

You might want to try the circulation of white light . This is the shorten version . You can find other versions in books and on the web .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56764
Old 16-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

When dealing with Spirits and Ghost (those that have not made a full crossing) we hold the power over what is around us and what they can do to us. We are the being of the Light we have what I call "Gate Keepers" those are the Guides we have that keep the boundaries from this world and the spirit world in balance. Call upon them and know that they are there.

The body reacts when scared and we then go into many times putting "evil" to things that are just different in experience. In that place of fear we feed that energy more in giving it the "evil" definition we feed it more.

I have met the face of the very dark in Ghost that one can come to work with, as a Medium that is the work I have been chosen in this life to take on and do, I do not go to call things "evil" or "demonic" those are to me personally negative power words that would feed something more. I more call all things being a part of the Divine White Light and in that the power is mine to call upon.

When I do an investigation I call in my Gate Keeper, and the Divine White Light (to some that is God), and I put around me a Bubble Method protection and I am safe, I have been marked at times physically but I know well that I am stronger than that which is energy. I have that life force in me as we all do.

We are sadly being bombarded by marketing that says things are "evil" so "demonic" when many times its being fed and not cleared. Its a fine line in balance and understandings in how you take things on. If its too much to take on seek help.

Lynn
Old 18-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Knower

Yes I think I do know what your talking about.
If you have been being drained, it can take a long time to replenish your energy. Maybe months.
If I were you , I would ask Jesus again and have faith.
Some time ago, a catholic priest blessed me with Holy water and the nasty little intrusions on your thoughts that try to influence .. disappeared immediately. However I have to say this particular priest had something special in his soul. He truly had the Holy Spirit. Maybe you would like to try that.
Old 18-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Xenophilia

Hello
I'd just like to say that for the weakness it may just be that you expended more energy than you thought. Sometimes when attempting to get rid of a negative spirit we can overstretch ourselves, sometimes without realizing it. It could just be that you need to recharge.