Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-05-2014, 03:22 AM
pharlap

How do we know that we are getting close

I have been have continuous Synchronizations and signs. But its been 18 months! How long do I have to wait until it ends. Its always about 1 person and me. It's like he can hear my thoughts and is right there. Or driving on the next road over, parallel to me. Does the universe ever say okay here comes the finale?
Pharlap
Old 15-05-2014, 03:24 AM
pharlap

And here is another thing, I ask for a sign. Thinking that I was a lunatic and it was just a coincidence and I record a TV show that has a man that looks exactly like him. Or On Alaska State Troopers I get, 1 of the 2 episodes on Tv that has a man that looks like him. Next day, I get a heads up " Be careful he is right around the corner. Slow down so you can see." Viola there he is...
Old 15-05-2014, 03:54 AM
resurrectedlife

Do you know this person and have you ever actually made contact with him?
Old 15-05-2014, 05:40 AM
pharlap

Yes and yes
Old 15-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Deactivated Account

hello pharlap,

just curious, if you know this man... what is it you are waiting for ? what is the 18 months connection ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharlap
Next day, I get a heads up " Be careful he is right around the corner. Slow down so you can see." Viola there he is...

Oooh, that is a good one. What is the nature of your relationship with this particular person? (As it stands now)
Old 16-05-2014, 10:12 AM
ThomasC

Hello, pharlap and everyone else.

I cannot say what is going on in your situation, but I do know this;

The so-called intelligence agencies test, (experiment on), people in a similar manner as you are reporting. They do this to see how someone in the general populace react under specific circumstances.

For example in one such case, every time that a certain person went outside, a helicopter would come over the horizon, turn around and then go back.

Everywhere he went, this would happen, even in a foreign country. Often they do this to see how long it takes for the person to go mad.

Eventually, this fellow found out what they were doing to him and he just accepted it and went on with his life, though the last time I checked, they were still doing it to him.

Again, I have no idea what is going on in your situation, but what you describe, (albeit, briefly), has similarities to it.

And understand what "synchronicity" really is and who the whole concept of it came from; Carl Jung.

Carl Jung has said a lot of good things in his life, but understand where he came from and who he was. Doing so will reveal the purpose of him having been put out there.

He came out of the Frankfurt Institute along with "leaders" like Freud, Adorno, Marcuse, (and many others), whose purpose it was to alter the "collective consciousness" of a generation.

One of the ways that this is achieved is by releasing certain crumbs of truth while withholding others, similar to how religions work.
Old 16-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasC
And understand what "synchronicity" really is and who the whole concept of it came from; Carl Jung.

Carl Jung has said a lot of good things in his life, but understand where he came from and who he was. Doing so will reveal the purpose of him having been put out there.

He came out of the Frankfurt Institute along with "leaders" like Freud, Adorno, Marcuse, (and many others), whose purpose it was to alter the "collective consciousness" of a generation.

One of the ways that this is achieved is by releasing certain crumbs of truth while withholding others, similar to how religions work.

Idk ThomasC, are you familiar with Jung's work? In what way was he, as you say, releasing certain crumbs and withholding others? With specific examples preferably if you are able.

Because otherwise what you say sounds like vague, paranoid generalizations to me if I am to be honest.

But I ask sincerely, I'm open to what you have to say on the matter. And don't get me wrong, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.." as the saying goes. However in my opinion we should be mindful of our beliefs and do our due diligence to see whether they pass the truth & reality test as best as can be determined.

I don't think hinting darkly at conspiracies should be taken at face value is what I'm getting at basically, or at least towards Jung's involvement in them. Show me the money! ;) However we should tread lightly as I believe this gets into territory that goes against certain site rules and regulations so I'm reticent to go further on the subject myself for that very reason.
Old 16-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
I don't think hinting darkly at conspiracies should be taken at face value is what I'm getting at basically, or at least towards Jung's involvement in them. Show me the money! ;) However we should tread lightly as I believe this gets into territory that goes against certain site rules and regulations so I'm reticent to go further on the subject myself for that very reason.

Yes, Deusdrum, as you have mentioned conspiracy theories have no place here on the forum, thanks for sharing that. .

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Master
Forgive me DA, I shouldn't have put the questions out there in the first place, I just take exception to the suggested allegations against Jung, for a have a hard time taking that at face value.

Thomas feel free to pm me if you have any compelling evidence or sound reasoning based on Jung's work or life to back up what you say, I am genuinely curious.

(unless that's not allowed between pm's either, I'm unclear on that count I must confess).

-edited to add, I only take exception to your insinuations regarding Jung, I've heard of the other thing you speak about and won't comment on that for obvious reasons already stated but I do not wish to criticize or pass judgment on that whole thing b/c it's something I've heard people speak of before which I've no idea whether is untrue or not as I don't know. I say no more. *zzzip*