Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Knower
Exclamation I used to see shadows and things

I used to see shadows and things as a kid. After mentally communicating and battling a horde of demons with a demon who had betrayed the others because it found an attraction to me. I've not seen anything since, I hear somethings sometimes and feel things. This demon what's it told me we could never meet ever. Yet we grew really close and I'm pretty sure it got tortured and what have you for helping me, I'm not sure why I can't see any shadows and what have you anymore.

I've been told I'm not human, but I don't really know what I am. And some have said that I am between light and dark. I am both and can use all elements in a way that should not be possible. I have spirits of the dead (souls) who are around me and protect me. They say that there's a time when something bad will happen and they've been with me through many lives to protect me when that time comes. I don't understand it, it has something to do with this battle of Satan and God. I'm not sure what this is all about.

Can anyone give me some insight. I haven't meditated in a few months because I've been in a hard place but things are getting better. Yet I feel like good is watching over me and evil is searching for me. It's a bit weird.

So yeah. Any insight?
Old 30-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Seeker

Oh my goodness...who is telling you that you are not human? I think they are not a very good friend for you. How are you using elements that in a way are not possible? I get the shadow thing. Often if someone is thinking in a hateful way and giving off a angry vibe I see little dark clouds in front of their faces. I am glad you have spirits around you keeping you safe. On the God verses Satan I don't know what to say. Maybe try harder to meditate.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes it is true, none of us are mostly human, we are essentially divine energy beings having a human experience.

There are some very insight teachings about balancing the light and dark within us from the channeled kryon material. It is quite extensive. To examine the material effectively you may need to evolve some beliefs about Satan and God.

May I ask if this is something you are inclined to consider?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes it is true, none of us are mostly human, we are essentially divine energy beings having a human experience.

There are some very insight teachings about balancing the light and dark within us from the channeled kryon material. It is quite extensive. To examine the material effectively you may need to evolve some beliefs about Satan and God.

May I ask if this is something you are inclined to consider?

Thanks,
John
Yeah, I can do these things. Though my definition of Satan and God differ from most already.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by budhabee
Oh my goodness...who is telling you that you are not human? I think they are not a very good friend for you. How are you using elements that in a way are not possible? I get the shadow thing. Often if someone is thinking in a hateful way and giving off a angry vibe I see little dark clouds in front of their faces. I am glad you have spirits around you keeping you safe. On the God verses Satan I don't know what to say. Maybe try harder to meditate.

I don't know how it is possible. And It's not a person telling me I am not human. It's a feeling. Like this inner feeling I don't belong...
Old 01-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertSanity
Yeah, I can do these things. Though my definition of Satan and God differ from most already.

OK then, I would like to start with an audio messages from kryon about 'who we are' as a human race.
http://kryon.com/cartprodimages/down...agonia_12.html
It is the message for day 3 , the main channeled message on the upper right side.

I hope it resonates with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertSanity
I don't know how it is possible. And It's not a person telling me I am not human. It's a feeling. Like this inner feeling I don't belong...

Maybe you're a starchild. Maybe this is your first incarnation in this physical world or on Earth so you feel like you don't belong here.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Maybe you're a starchild. Maybe this is your first incarnation in this physical world or on Earth so you feel like you don't belong here.
It is not my first incarnation, I have past lives on this planet.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
OK then, I would like to start with an audio messages from kryon about 'who we are' as a human race.

It is the message for day 3 , the main channeled message on the upper right side.

John

This is most interesting.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Knower
Quote:

John

This is most interesting.