Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-03-2014, 04:14 PM
vivid dreamer

Apophyllite?

Does anyone have any experiences with this crystal they would like to share?

I am pretty new to the world of crystals. I went to a metaphysical shop over the weekend and saw and immediately fell in love with an Apophyllite cluster. I was just ridiculously drawn to it and HAD to HAVE IT, which is strange because while I like crystals, I haven't really explored them metaphysically.

It just so happened that after I bought it, I researched it because it was a crystal I never heard of, and sure enough it seems to have all the properties I am looking for: increasing intuition and psychic vision, aiding in astral travels, connecting with guides, etc.

So, has this crystal helped any of you with those types of experiences?
Old 19-03-2014, 11:42 PM
OceanFlower

Ohh I have a really beautiful Apophyllite cluster I felt I couldn't leave the store without! I adore it, though it hasn't called to me in any way since I bought it and cleansed it... :( I knew nothing at all about the properties of Apophyllite when I bought it, but actually.. wow.. yes, upon further inspection just now, the properties this crystal is most renowned for haven't been things I'm strongly working on right now, so it makes sense it hasn't been calling to me. I still love it, regardless. <3 Hopefully there'll be a time where it will call to me more in the future. :)

Wishing you all the best with yours!
Old 20-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Guide
I had a very strange experience with mine.

Before heading to bed, most times I will take a piece of amethyst with me. But one night, I instead felt pulled toward the apophyllite. It had been awhile since I had taken it out, and the name completely slipped my mind. That night I just felt like I needed some sort of protection. I slept completely soundly, until 3:33 am. I shot out of bed, wide awake, the first thought that come to my mind was the name apophyllite.

After discovering that apophyllite is known for it's protective qualities I was a little bit freaked out about the whole thing. Very cool crystal!
Old 04-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Master

Very interesting - I bought a new apophylite and goodness me I could not sleep to save my life with it near me- I've had to send it to a safe space so it can calm a little!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:45 AM
OceanFlower

Mine HAS called to me since I last posted here so I wanted to check in!
I was sad when I felt it didn't want to work with me initially, because I found the cluster *SO* spectacularly beautiful!

Since it wanted to work with me however, I've found it's very, very "quiet" but very pulling to me when it wants to work with me, like a child gently tugging at my sleeve or something, very endearing. It has a very gentle, soothing, calming energy to me when it calls to me, like what I want to call "inner nourishing" for any agitation I'm feeling emotionally. It seems to prefer being on it's own a lot, so I tend to separate it from my other crystals.

I have not been working with my psychic energy, which may be a reason it hasn't called to me as much for those purposes, but working emotionally with me, it certainly did it's job spectacularly. It's like a sweet little comfort blanket. <3
Old 06-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Master
I feel more inclined to carry my green apopyllite around with me. My first piece of clear apopyllite was a little pyramid, and I felt that it should be used in a grid with some herkimer's. More recently I picked up a little cluster which I now use in a grid, so I may carry they little pyramids around more with me. A while back i was looking for a jasper pendant, and spotted an apopyllite ring ~ perhaps my little pyramid can be made into a ring. It must be something else, to combine it with silver :)

My little cluster is perfect for keeping spaces clear, with its lovely energy!