Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Master
Healing as a lightworker, besides reiki?

Hello,

It is said that light workers are healers. One of the methods used by

light workers to heal others is Reiki. In what other ways, besides Reiki, do

light workers heal others?
Old 16-03-2014, 02:47 PM
NatalieJay

I wouldnt call myself a lightworker or a healer, I am trained in Tiger Reiki and Usui Reiki but I just use the energy that I feel flow from the sky and earth through my hands to pass on to others to help.

To answer your question there are all sorts, crystal healing, astrology healing like moon healing, there is Rahanni which is healing with love (forgive spelling error) the list is endless...

But my belief is the healing comes through a "Light workers" hands and touches the person, fancy names and different hand positions or tools just makes each person have a different style of working, but its all the same divine healing
Old 17-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Better known as Jo

Lightworkers heal by Being, through verbal and non-verbal touch, by writing, by sharing, by guiding, by creating.

There are many different ways to heal and reach out to people.

Good luck with your journey...
Old 18-03-2014, 10:17 PM
KevinAdam

Healing directly through the energy field is a great way to work. There are books available on this, but one of the best is Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Master

Use the heart. Connect the heart to the higher and engage it with another.
Old 24-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Master

I would say it's the intention to heal others that is key. Does not matter which means.
Old 24-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Master

I would say it's the intention to heal others that is key. It does not matter which means.
Old 21-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo
Lightworkers heal by Being, through verbal and non-verbal touch, by writing, by sharing, by guiding, by creating.

I agree with this.

I think Lightworkers first and foremost have to work on the Light in themselves and just doing that will positively effect people in ways you probably couldn't even possibly understand.
Old 22-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
You can heal through whatever mode you are best suited for. I am an INFP. That means I am a people-understander. People come to me with problems and I listen to them, I allow them their space to vent. If there is that possbility I can also be a counselor or a moral support for them. To the extent of my limited abilities, I can help catalyse a mind change in them.

I also try to do the latter in a larger context by sharing my views with the world. The purpose is to wake people up and to kickstart the process leading to mind change.

Having said all the above, I intend to take the Reiki I course next month to expand my repertoire.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Master

Lightworkers use various healing modalities.. sometimes its just about showing their "light" one could say... love, compassion etc etc.

The only reason why many do reiki is cause they are attracted to positive energies and healing/helping others. There are so many other forms of healing and energy work lightworkers do thou. Many have their own ways of healing.