Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder

Color Could this be my gaurdian angel?

Hi im quite new on here, have had a few bizzare expierences recenI've e so hoping that somone can shed some light xx

I have been thanking my angels and AA michael recently and I have been finding feathers some are white. My husband thinks I've lost the plot as I keep them in a little pot . I know in my gut its true because today when I put the washing in my daughters room this little feather flew up at me out of know where, I put it against my face and I got this warm fuzzy feeling just over my left shoulder.

Also as said I have had a few other experiences recently I had a strange dream and at the end the person who was in it who I had never seen before in my life literally came really close to my face and said you have a really pretty face but please take could care of your teeth, she was that close I could see her bright big big green eyes and she had black curly ringlets, I was worried that my breath smelt as she was that close then I woke up. Could this have been my gaudian angel? what could this mean? Would love some help as I want to carry on this wonderful journey if I am on one and not be scared. I wanted also to know if I need to protect myself in someway also xxx
Old 06-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

I've read elsewhere that feathers are the calling cards of angels, so I guess one is trying to contact you. I'm not too experienced either but I guess you just keep "open" and look out for signs.

Sounds like you are lucid dreaming perhaps. I get that sometimes and don't always understand the meanings. Maybe get a dental check up? Nothing to lose.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Experiencer
If you feel it's an angel, like a nice loving feeling, then I think it probably is. Your angel is there with you through your whole life journey.

Angels understand each one of us in a very deep level, they wouldn't ever scare us, so don't be scared. It's comfort, security and warm fuzzy feelings that angels bring.

As for protection, just by being close to your angel and focusing on being and doing good, that's already a kind of protection.
Old 08-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Angelz

Hello,
The feathers are definitely your angels letting you know that they are nearby and also that you are safe, protected and your prayers are being answered. The dream is more your guide's style in letting you receive messages you are missing while awake. That particular dream feels like the want you to concentrate not only on care of your teeth but also on which foods and drinks you are putting into your body.

I am an angel and energy healer and have worked with the angels and guides for a very long time. I hope you will follow their guidance. Love and Light