Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-02-2014, 06:35 PM
MojoJojo

Exclamation Experts for begginers/Pulled out of the body/Protection

Well, I'm sad to say I've never experienced an astral projection, but I've been through some strange and kinda scary experiences such as the feeling of being pulled out of the body.
First of all, I haven't gone too far.I just experienced the high pitched sound, the paralysing, the floating sensation and vibrations.I'm able to feel these sensations only after I fall asleep and wake up(most of the time, I have a dream before these)
So this is it.It happend 2 days ago, and that wasn't the first time:
I was trying to induce the astral projection and as usual, I felt asleep, had a dream and suddenly wake up.I felt that floating sensation(which is already ordinary for me) but this time, a hand grabbed mine.It was terrifying.I tried to scream and so I did, but my scream sounded strange and then I realised that my mouth was closed.I don't know why, but I find it hard to get over the floating sensation.It lasts some seconds indeed, but in these seconds I'm struggling.
Don't get me wrong, I want to astral project, but the only reason why I'm strugling is becouse I'm scared of low-vibration entities that will wait for me when I'll be in an astral plane.
What should I do?I need a guide, a mentor but I don't know how to find one in my area.
I've heard of some for of protection you can have in an astral projection.What is it about?
Old 28-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoJojo
I want to astral project, but the only reason why I'm strugling is becouse I'm scared of low-vibration entities that will wait for me when I'll be in an astral plane. I've heard of some for of protection you can have in an astral projection.What is it about?
You have to get rid of your fear. I would advise you not to read anything negative about entities including this forum. It will not help you and will make you worse. I know other people will not like what I said but it is my opinion. Fill your mind with happy good thoughts and you will have wonderful experiences. Forget about the entities. If you do this, you will not have any problems. Some people imagine a white light around them before they ap so they will be protected or they do similar things. It works if you believe it will work. Other people do not need to imagine a light around them as they do not need it. They know they will only have good experiences. It is how you think, determines what happens.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:42 AM
MojoJojo

It is safe to do it by myself?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Master

It is very safe to do by yourself. It is much safer than being in the physical environment. Just believe you will be fine and you will be. Tell yourself everyday as much as you can that nothing can harm you or scare you and you will only see good things. It gets into your subconscious so you will know you will be fine and you will have wonderful experiences.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 AM
MojoJojo

Oh, thank you! ^_^
Old 01-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Master
Yeh i'll stand in the minority with suzy on that :)
so much astral is held up with lower this, higher that, in actual fact its all just an experience of understanding life outside physical, and that can be as good or as bad as you want.

The more attached with physical you are, more complicated it is, Simple, out of body means just that, its actually more about how much of your mind you take with you on its journey compared to its actual event.

And the less you do, the less form. Rest is back to soul, feelings, love, high vibrations. No need for anything more. no wars, no demons, no entitys biting your energy! There all your own demons and all important to face they release you.

Past that, utter love awaits you. Its all important, Just don't get stuck there, there is much much more :)

Happy travels

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 01-03-2014, 09:01 PM
octavarium

Gateway experiences are pretty scary... That's a given.
But it really is what you make of it. If you feel like there's negativity waiting for you then tell yourself ''I shine brighter'' or ''My light is so powerful, I over come all the negativity''. You can be as bright as you want to, and that'll always over power darkness.
Also, if IMO, if you think negative, then the negative comes your way.
Go with love, peace, and understanding. You'll be fine (may even become addicted )
Old 02-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoJojo
Well, I'm sad to say I've never experienced an astral projection, but I've been through some strange and kinda scary experiences such as the feeling of being pulled out of the body.
First of all, I haven't gone too far.I just experienced the high pitched sound, the paralysing, the floating sensation and vibrations.I'm able to feel these sensations only after I fall asleep and wake up(most of the time, I have a dream before these)
So this is it.It happend 2 days ago, and that wasn't the first time:
I was trying to induce the astral projection and as usual, I felt asleep, had a dream and suddenly wake up.I felt that floating sensation(which is already ordinary for me) but this time, a hand grabbed mine.It was terrifying.I tried to scream and so I did, but my scream sounded strange and then I realised that my mouth was closed.I don't know why, but I find it hard to get over the floating sensation.It lasts some seconds indeed, but in these seconds I'm struggling.
Don't get me wrong, I want to astral project, but the only reason why I'm strugling is becouse I'm scared of low-vibration entities that will wait for me when I'll be in an astral plane.
What should I do?I need a guide, a mentor but I don't know how to find one in my area.
I've heard of some for of protection you can have in an astral projection.What is it about?

It's impossible to be "pulled out of your body." Our astral body is never inside of our physical body to begin with so it cannot leave or exit the physical body. What people are experiencing when they think they are leaving their body is energetic magnetism. Even with that the thing is for astral projection to occur you have to be in a certain state of trance, sleep, or relaxation. Without that state there is no way you're going to astral project. The only thing that ever leaves our physical body is our consciousness and the exact same thing happens every single night you sleep.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You have to get rid of your fear. I would advise you not to read anything negative about entities including this forum. It will not help you and will make you worse. I know other people will not like what I said but it is my opinion. Fill your mind with happy good thoughts and you will have wonderful experiences. Forget about the entities. If you do this, you will not have any problems. Some people imagine a white light around them before they ap so they will be protected or they do similar things. It works if you believe it will work. Other people do not need to imagine a light around them as they do not need it. They know they will only have good experiences. It is how you think, determines what happens.
(yes, but that would be like jumping into the sea and saying ignore this fear- that probably won't happen... yet one stays down there long enough and realizes it does.)
My thoughts- after passing through and over that phase is to really decide what you want to do. If you're curious about that side and feel the need to explore protection or others about this, go ahead. avoiding or not will attract us to confront those fears eventually anyway because they are a part of us. How that would come about would be up to us though, and none of us know exactly the way each will learn this lesson.
If we took all the good and abandoned all that we perceive as bad... we are only seeing half the story, learning half as much, experiencing so much less than we could with both worlds together and still so petrified of the other that soon even the bright side becomes frightening because we never learn that its not as bad as we thought it would be-, and that can't really be learned by us saying it a thousand times over, but by those people actually going out and experiencing it and realizing that this is true- how long that learning takes and where/how they learn it is up to life, it is not a general all people will learn it one specific way, or another because we each come with different perspectives and approaches to different things, even if we were taught how to do something we also have different thoughts and experiences simultaneously :P

and yeah, speaking from old separated point of view bc it can be understood completely by all, even if after a while it doesn't make sense anymore to us bc those word do become useless eventually. but for someone growing or for others who may visit/utilize this thread to help them.. I like common language, not the I've learned the lesson and have better words for it now language where half the people don't understand. no offense to anyone, just my higher self instructions to me personally.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/