Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Knower
Demons

Do you see and/or feel demons? if yes, for seeing, how does the faces look? if feeling, what type of feeling arises?
Old 26-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Master

Demons and demon presence are indicated by a painful red bright color, like looking into a laser. Most negative spirits do not classify as high as demons though. Demons do not have much to say, they are more like feral savage animals. The lesser negative spirits can be quite talkative and are easy to spot by their vocabulary; mean and coarse words flow easily from their lips if they get annoyed. But they are harder to keep apart from the good spirits in terms of energy or looks. As in our physical world, you must judge others by what they do and not what they look like.
Old 26-02-2014, 08:35 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Demons and demon presence are indicated by a painful red bright color, like looking into a laser. Most negative spirits do not classify as high as demons though. Demons do not have much to say, they are more like feral savage animals. The lesser negative spirits can be quite talkative and are easy to spot by their vocabulary; mean and coarse words flow easily from their lips if they get annoyed. But they are harder to keep apart from the good spirits in terms of energy or looks. As in our physical world, you must judge others by what they do and not what they look like.

Ive had a red orb like thing in my home for ages now does that mean what I thought were just negative energies (which no longer worry me) is actual demon presence ?
thank you x
Old 26-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by comforting
Ive had a red orb like thing in my home for ages now does that mean what I thought were just negative energies (which no longer worry me) is actual demon presence ?
thank you x

I am not knowledgeable in orbs nor can I see them, I am sorry to say. Perhaps someone else can reply to this question.
Old 26-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Do you see and/or feel demons? if yes, for seeing, how does the faces look? if feeling, what type of feeling arises?

Demons hide their appearance or change it to suit who they are interacting with, so it can be almost impossible to know exactly what they look like unless you are especially close to them (intimately speaking) and they respect and feel comfortable around you enough to deliberately show you.

For example I have seen some demons take on the guise of animals, people or all manner of pretty and disgusting and fearsome appearance's. Unfortunately although I have seen the 'true' face of a few demons, I'm not at liberty to talk about it as of yet.

The feel of a demon depends on what your reaction to their presence is, most describe it as a strong buzzing hum coupled with pressure and burning the closer you get (and the burning turns to chills the further away you move from their presence .)

Of course this particular feeling is not limited just to demons, but in that particular order and if the 'hum' is in a specific range, then it's usually easy to pick. I would suggest that comparing it with other beings would be an adequate step to take to ascertain what is what.

For those of you who are sensitive in more unusual ways, you can easily pick a demon by the way space around its presence shifts and distorts via bowing outward, inward or just curling around the form almost in the same manner hot air flowing up from a road distorts what is beyond it.
Old 26-02-2014, 10:54 PM
A7continuum

They Can be sensed and can shape shift from The appearence of the Angels of Light they once were to the Abominations they now are.. perhaps manifesting into small white lights and through other things if one fears or believes in them enough.
Old 27-02-2014, 04:54 AM
Knower
Thanks everyone.

Can every time one is In the presence of someone they automatically feel hatred and disgust without fail be the same?
Old 27-02-2014, 05:21 AM
Knower
I tend to call them parasites, only because demons have the same intentions of what a lot of have. Those intentions are to attach, suck life force out of people until there is nothing left, and move onto another host.

Those can vary from demons, shadow people/skin crawlers, fallen angels, otherworldly beings, disgruntled spirits, and YES even dark human spirits.

I tend to just acknowledge that they are there and then move on.

I wanted to ask you, are you having problems with attachments?
Old 27-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Knower
Attachments? I am not understanding. Can you clarify?
Old 27-02-2014, 06:39 AM
Knower
Are you have problem with parasitic beings attaching to you aura/energy?
So what I mean is, do you feel like you have something that is "haunting" you?