Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-02-2014, 12:29 PM
rijhumal

some one here to read my auras and chakras

is there som one here, who can tell me auras and chakras
Old 19-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Guide
You seek to begin anew. It is not your time. You have much to accomplish before you will be allowed to start over. You cannot allow one person to have so much influence over what your life will become.

Your health will improve if you allow your mind to expand beyond what has happened to you.

Your aura is brown, you have given up. Brown aura means:
"Light Brown indicates confusion or discouragement. The lack of confidence in ones self, the present situation or in the subject being addressed." (http://www.in5d.com/how-to-read-aura...ach-color.html)

Your chakras are blocked by your own negative energy. You must cleanse your chakras in order to begin letting in positive energies. Your meditation attempts are blocked because of your own inability to get passed the wrongs that have been done to you.

Your guide wishes me to advise you to speak to him and open up so that he can help you.
Old 19-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Pathfinder

SpiritCarrier, I'm really intrigued. I wasn't aware auras could be read from a distance but I suppose it makes perfect sense - energy is energy and if we can heal remotely why not read auras too...

This is amazing. Would it be okay to ask you to read mine? I actually had a good stab at seeing it last night and think for the first time I may have got a glimpse. Whether I was right about the colour or not I don't know.

Thankyou :)
Old 19-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSista
SpiritCarrier, I'm really intrigued. I wasn't aware auras could be read from a distance but I suppose it makes perfect sense - energy is energy and if we can heal remotely why not read auras too...

This is amazing. Would it be okay to ask you to read mine? I actually had a good stab at seeing it last night and think for the first time I may have got a glimpse. Whether I was right about the colour or not I don't know.

Thankyou :)

Your aura is difficult to read; You have an inner circle of pink but you also have a lot of green around the outer edges. It is quite beautiful but describes you perfectly. You have many layers and try to be what others want you to be on the outside while inside you always strive to maintain your uniqueness.

Your boyfriend did have a sickness as a child but he does not drain you now. He embraces life and almost clings to new experiences. Your mother is picking up on a friend that the two of you, your boyfriend and you, share. This friend is negative and always tends to bring you down. Perhaps you should consider whether this person is a true friend or maybe needs professional help.

I hope this helps.

SC
Old 19-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSista

You took the words right out of my mouth SoulSista! Amazing ability you have SpiritCarrier. I'm going to have my aura photographed the day after tomorrow, it would be really interesting to know how you see my aura and what the photography says.

I've seen parts of my aura (my hands, knees and around my head), but as I'm a total newbie I'd love to hear what you kan feel/see (If you don't mind doing it SpiritCarrier) :)
Old 19-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenu
You took the words right out of my mouth SoulSista! Amazing ability you have SpiritCarrier. I'm going to have my aura photographed the day after tomorrow, it would be really interesting to know how you see my aura and what the photography says.

I've seen parts of my aura (my hands, knees and around my head), but as I'm a total newbie I'd love to hear what you kan feel/see (If you don't mind doing it SpiritCarrier) :)

I see you as clearly now as if seeing a picture. Your aura is easy to read, you are very intuitive. Your aura is a beautiful purple. You love to learn and are very in tune with others moods and emotions. I would bet that you are empathic to some degree. You have spirits around you at all times, they watch over you and would like to talk to you but you are not yet at a point to channel or hear them. It will come and they will wait. You see lights quite often, these are spirits who wish to speak to and through you. Once you accept your talents you will learn how to channel and talk to them.

After you read this close your eyes and open your mind and I will send you a message meant just for you.

Peace and Light,
SC
Edited:
I better stop with this one. I don't want to get in trouble with the mods and there are rules about readings. If someone need help please feel free to PM me and I will try to do what I can but I am not on very often. Best wishes to you all.

Peace and Light
Old 19-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder

Very interesting SpiritCarrier, thanks so much for the reading - you were SPOT ON about me. Interestingly the one person I feel drains my energy most in life and can have a very negative is my mother herself. I'm wondering if also the thin aura may be related to his mum attempting suicide when he was very young. She has bipolar but is, ironically, now a very vivacious energy! Thanks again.
Old 19-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with Neenu, you are very gifted and it's wonderful that you choose to share this with people.
Old 19-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Knower
to you SpiritCarrier
Old 19-02-2014, 10:31 PM
LaurenRocker

SpiritCarrier, I would be interested to know what you see/feel about me as I can never read myself for some reason.