Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Pathfinder

Color Can some people really see auras through photographs?/He has a 'thin' aura?

I recently saw someone claiming they can see auras through photographs. I'm not doubting that she's telling the truth, I just had no idea this was a viable concept? How exactly does that work?

There's a guy I'm involved with at the moment and my mother asked me recently if he'd had a serious illness as a kid because his aura is 'very thin' and apparently made up of dark blues, browns and greens. She asked if he drains my energy, which surprised me, because if anything I feel invigorated and very nurtured after spending time with him. Is my own sense of intuition off? Because to me he's bursting with beautiful energy. Can anyone provide any insight? How/why would his aura be so weak?
Old 19-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

Auras can be seen in photographs via Kirlian Photography... you can often get this done at Psychic fairs or in Esoteric shops etc. I'm told there is even an Ipone app for it..
Ones Aura changes all the time.. Yes it can reflect your health and it does show areas of concern some times.. I had an aura phot taken after sitting in a draughty conference all morning, so I had a stiff neck. When the photo was produced there was a yellow patch right at the point of my pain..

You can epand your aura with training... Reiki Masters are able to do this..
I did learn this years back it was a one day workshop on 'Lighting the Kundali Fire'.. We did aura mapping before and after.. My aura was epanded to a point whereby I could detect someone approaching my aura even with my eyes shut and my back to them..fror about 30 feet away from me...
Old 19-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Yamah

There are two kinds of people who can see auras. The first has trained their eyes to be able to actually visually see auras and the second has trained their minds to intuit auras and translate that intuition visually. The first kind will never be able to see auras from photographs because they are not there. The second kind might be able to.

The first kind is more reliable because they get to see things objectively. The second kind is less reliable because everything is filtered through the imagination and can be affected by the subconscious.