Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Knower

Crystals and Chakra's, what does this mean?

Hi all!

So i recently bought myself 12 crystals to open my Chakra's and cleanse through meditation. I did all that I was suppose to, to purify them and cleanse them, leaving them under moonlight etc.

Last night I laid them all out did my meditation, whilst doing it, I felt all kinds of sensations, it felt nice, a little scary, but still nice, subtle soft nice feelings. What does that mean?

This said, after my meditation I went to sleep and had some strange dreams that sort of scared me too, and i had slept with Strawberry Quartz next to me as well. It wasn't anything remotely real, it just scared me like i dreamt of my room and things in my room were moving on their own :/ and it did feel a bit negative.That scared me. Why?
Old 17-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds to me like the healing worked. :) Not saying your fully healed though.

Energy can make slightly sensations on or around the body just shows its working.

The strange and/or scary dreams can be the releasing happening via our emotions and mind in dream state when easier to access (and less frightening then happen when your awake!).

In all a success I think. Just do not dwell on the nightmares and feelings/image.. the point was to release them from your subconscious and let them go not bring them into the conscious to hold on to again.
Old 17-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Sounds to me like the healing worked. :) Not saying your fully healed though.

Energy can make slightly sensations on or around the body just shows its working.

The strange and/or scary dreams can be the releasing happening via our emotions and mind in dream state when easier to access (and less frightening then happen when your awake!).

In all a success I think. Just do not dwell on the nightmares and feelings/image.. the point was to release them from your subconscious and let them go not bring them into the conscious to hold on to again.

Oh wow! Thanks, I didnt really think of it afterwards, lol but i'm glad it had some effect! :)

I'll probably try again at another point. See how it goes, thank you :) x
Old 18-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Deactivated Account

No problem.

Indeed try again, but best to leave a day or so, just to let what ever process is happening to finish, especially if its our first time.
Old 18-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Knower
Gemstones, my two cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollypoppet
I went to sleep and had some strange dreams that sort of scared me too, and i had slept with Strawberry Quartz next to me as well.
Maybe good to know, effect depends on "attention" what you'll pay to particular gemstone, like if you'll rub it in your receptive hand or put it on related chakra. (So not all 12 can't be in action at once.) Sleeping with it can be up to miraculous due to long-term influence, so you can decide pick-up your favorite first.

I wish you great play with your new toys
Old 19-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib
Maybe good to know, effect depends on "attention" what you'll pay to particular gemstone, like if you'll rub it in your receptive hand

Hi MuadDib, could you elaborate some more on the receptive hand you write about?
Old 20-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Knower

Since I did this, I feel like my mind is full of so much made up things? like drama things and a lot of chatter in my mind. I did try to meditate, and my dreams have been real crazy, I'm sleeping with amethyst. When will this 'negative energy' finished being released?
Old 20-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Master
my usual gauge for a healing being actual is that it should, at very least, relax you physically. it might bring emotional upheavals etc, but this should be the result of increased, and hence releasing, physical relaxation. its sometimes hard to quantify something quickly.

not sure if this is what MuadDib means but from my study (great username btw, from the film dune i imagine) a receptive hand is one that recieves energy, as opposed to transmitting it. one eye recieves light and the other goes out to see. i think the right hand is receptive for men. could be on about something else though.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Knower
Receptive hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenu
Hi MuadDib, could you elaborate some more on the receptive hand you write about?
(Not only) my understanding is one hand (the dominant one, right hand usually) sends energy and the second one receives it mostly (so it's much more sensitive for energy of stone). I got very strong feeling just from the beginning, to hold stones in left hand only (despite I'm left-handed), so you'll see surely which hand is the prefferred one (if any). It's about feeling, but one hand should work better than the other one (the same as with writing).

P.S.: I bought just today two glass spheres (along with some stones) and its potential is huge...
Of course, perfect artificial spheres aren't so "nice" as imperfect natural stones, in some aspect...
Old 20-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollypoppet
Since I did this, I feel like my mind is full of so much made up things? like drama things and a lot of chatter in my mind. I did try to meditate, and my dreams have been real crazy, I'm sleeping with amethyst. When will this 'negative energy' finished being released?
Try grounding yourself and visualize all the clutter, energy you don't need anymore and/or negative energy leaves your system via your grounding.
You can also do this in the shower, visualizing this all to disappear with the water. But a proper grounding is imperative, especially when you start doing energy work.
The stuff you get out of your system has got to go somewhere! Without a grounding (or other techniques to help do this) it can't go anywhere and may make you restless, sleep restlessly etc

Take it there's grounding info here on the forums, otherwise find a nice guided meditation on YouTube