Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-11-2010, 12:35 PM
srd

stealing another's energy/breath

I am writing to see if you can shed some light on something that confounds my rational mind.

It is to do with taking energy from other people. It happens to me several times a week. It involves a feeling of an energy vacuum or hole appearing in my chest, and a corresponding gain of energy from the nearest person. This usually results in them taking a sudden intake of breath, or suddenly coughing. It starts as an unconscious process (I can never initiate it myself), where the energy vacuum appears in my chest, but continues as a conscious process, where I choose to continue with this 'grab' of energy.

So, in effect, I can cause people to lose their breath, and breath in suddenly, or suddenly cough, all because of this channel that occurs.

I have tried searching Google for any clues to see what this, and have only found a website about energy vampires. That website wasn't accurately describing what happens for me.

This phenomenon can't be interpreted through physics or science, which is why I am writing to you, to see if you can explain what is happening, why it is happening, and to point me in the right direction to learn more about things which can't be described by the rational mind and science.

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Old 15-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Summerland

srd, you will likely get quite a few responses to this post. There was a discussion about a similar problem about a month ago. My suggestion is to put a shield around yourself before approaching others. To state to yourself that you are not going to allow it to happen. Taking others energy without express permission, to me, is a definte no-no. It doesn't sound as if you want, try or intentionally do it. Try visualizing plex-glass or a mirrored shield between you and others.Check thru the archives, if you don't have any other replies. I will check back later to see if you find other advice more helpful to you.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:50 AM
srd

Thanks for the reply Summerland.

It happens rarely these days, and it also commences unconsciously, so trying to maintain a shield at all times seems like a bit too much effort.

If someone could explain HOW I take energy from other people, it might enable me to stop doing it. Because I don't know how it occurs, I have no way of stopping it.

What is the medium, what is the mechanics of it?
Old 18-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by srd
Thanks for the reply Summerland.

It happens rarely these days, and it also commences unconsciously, so trying to maintain a shield at all times seems like a bit too much effort.

If someone could explain HOW I take energy from other people, it might enable me to stop doing it. Because I don't know how it occurs, I have no way of stopping it.

What is the medium, what is the mechanics of it?

I am sorry that you have not received more replies, srd. Let me check a few threads here and I will get back to you shortly.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I am writing to see if you can shed some light on something that confounds my rational mind.

It is to do with taking energy from other people. It happens to me several times a week. It involves a feeling of an energy vacuum or hole appearing in my chest, and a corresponding gain of energy from the nearest person. This usually results in them taking a sudden intake of breath, or suddenly coughing. It starts as an unconscious process (I can never initiate it myself), where the energy vacuum appears in my chest, but continues as a conscious process, where I choose to continue with this 'grab' of energy.

So, in effect, I can cause people to lose their breath, and breath in suddenly, or suddenly cough, all because of this channel that occurs.

I have tried searching Google for any clues to see what this, and have only found a website about energy vampires. That website wasn't accurately describing what happens for me.

This phenomenon can't be interpreted through physics or science, which is why I am writing to you, to see if you can explain what is happening, why it is happening, and to point me in the right direction to learn more about things which can't be described by the rational mind and science.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

A lot of "vampire" websites are misleading. I tend not to trust them.

I also dislike the term "vampire" for this kind of thing, but I find that it's far more convenient to use well-known (if not often misinterpreted and twisted) terminology.

This process is known as energetic draining or feeding.

I have extensive knowledge on the subject, as I take energy from others, just like you have described.

This article may help shed some light on your situation.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4395

Also, the coughing and loosing breath is common. Energy is connected to breath, if it gets pulled out of you suddenly, your breathing patterns change or, at worst, breath will stop for however long there is too much energy being pulled out of you at once.

From the sound of it, your energetic pull is not too severe and does not last long, which is a very good thing.

Some peoples pulls are so strong it paralizes others and causes them to pass out immediately, so you are very lucky in that respect.

Feel free to private message me.

I will be glad to show you some tecniques to embrace and controll your subconscious energetic consumption, or perhaps we could arrange a time in chat to maybe look at the origin of this behaviour and whether it is natural, or brought about by some kind of event (such as damage to your system, which may need to be healed, which I will do as well.)

If I do get a chance to look at your energy system (in chat) then I would also be able to explain what I can of how your draining process commences and how the energy flows through you after you have taken it.

When I was young it would have saved a lot of heartache and devestation if I had had someone who knows what i do now who wanted to help me.

I hope I will be able to help you.

Last edited by Sangress : 18-11-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Master
Okay firstly I would love to know how you feel after you take someone else's energy. Do you feel good, energized? Or do you feel very tired like you took on their pain or emotional pain?
I wonder if you're taking on other's pain? If you're feeling badly about it then maybe you are.
If you are feeling great after taking someone's energy.....then yeah I am sorry to say you're an energy vampire but usually energy vampires don't know they are taking energy from others' so that's why this is profounding to me.
Can you let me know how you feel afterwards and then let me see what I get on this?
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Sangress

Just to add another perspective to Spiritlites comment.

I sometimes used to find that i would feel horrible after taking energy simply because that energy did not sit well with my system, it was unfiltered and a lot of it had less than enough of what my energy system/body needed in it.

It was just like eating food that disagreed with me.

To many others who take energy it is the same way, especially if they have trouble shielding and filtering energy properly.

The content, quality and type of energy people take can effect anyone negatively or positively.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Administrator
Hello SRD

I can offer a few thought. One being that one might well be more Empathic that most are. What ye are feeling is the "feelings" if other's but without the level of them being in emotions or words .

That is a part of what one might be taking in.

How to control that from happening I can offer a few ideas that work for me and are one's that have been well used and tested.

One is Grounding where one is Grounded to the Earth. Where one is not floating so freely out there.

Tree Grounding

Sit in a quiet place
Take a seed and plant it in the ground.
Add some water.
Sent out a tiny root from the seed.
This root goes into the ground.
As the root goes out into the ground, they secure you to the ground .
The roots branch out and go deeper into the ground .
Now send out a tiny shoot to the Sun.
As the roots grow downwards and hold fast, the shoot goes up to the Sun’s Light.
You grow a large and strong tree slowly growing branches outwards and upwards to the Sun, and roots grow down and secure into the ground.
You become a full and large tree with a root system firmly grounded.
The strongest winds that come to your tree can not move you, you are grounded to the Earth.

That is one idea.

Too here are two other methoods.

One is the Bubble Method and the other is a Wall Protection Method.

Protection Bubble Method

This is a visual tool that can be used to protect from energies coming into ye or for ye to put around someone or something to keep the energies from flowing into ye. This is always done with the HIGHEST GOOD. The intentions are to be pure in intents .
Visual Exercise
Step One

Visualize a Clear Bubble ( like a soap bubble)
Step Two
Then visualize that your physical body is filling with energy.
Step Three
Then project that bubble around your physical body, this is self protections from energies coming in.

Step Four

For external protections or energy flow blocking visualize the Bubble around the person or object. AGAIN with the pure intents of doing no harm.
Step Five
One can do layers of Bubbles as well. Example would be one around self then one around the room one is in , then one around the building one is in ext ect.
Step Six
When one wants the Bubble gone simply POP it.

Wall Protection Method

Visual Exercise

Step One

Get comfortable and relax.

Step Two
Then visualize that your physical body is filling with White Light energy.

Step Three
Now visualize a wall forming in front of ye brick by brick about 4 - 6 Feet from ye. NOT enclosing ye but in front only.

Step Four
The wall should be about six inches think, solid with no cracks in the form of it.

Step Five
This energy wall shields energies from flowing into ye from other’s and from things around ye.

Step Six
This works well when set up first thing in the morning as one starts their day and can easily be taken up or down as needed.

Step Seven
Some questions one can ask are for the first few times to get used to how this feels.
How does ye’s wall look to you?
Is it solid with no cracks in it? Where energy might leak in.
Does it feel real and solid to ye.

These are methods I use for me daily and that I trust in they work for me. They are trusted methods.

Too they are only TOOLS that might bring some assistance. Not saying in any way they are a gauranttee to work.

Lynn

Old 18-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Master
Lynn great ways to protect, also I think saging is a good idea and grounding and I also feel chakra healing and balancing if srd is in fact taking good energy out of the person. When I read that the person coughs it sounds like lungs which is near the heart chakra, I wonder if there is a block in srd's heart chakra or is srd is healing people's hear chakras depending on how srd is feeling after the energy exchange.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 03:57 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Lynn great ways to protect, also I think saging is a good idea and grounding and I also feel chakra healing and balancing if srd is in fact taking good energy out of the person. When I read that the person coughs it sounds like lungs which is near the heart chakra, I wonder if there is a block in srd's heart chakra or is srd is healing people's hear chakras depending on how srd is feeling after the energy exchange.
Spiritlite.

Hello

For now I will wait to see what reply is given. Then take it further.

I respect that at times the Charkra's can be involved too I can embrace not all follow in that path of learning.

I never really did til I took on enery healing from somoene that did a balancing on me. I felt that there is an energy system truly there.

Step by step we move forwards in life. Too there are answers yet to flow to us.....

Lynn