Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-01-2014, 01:09 PM
kal76

Perceptions of people with telepathy (sender)

I wanted to know what are your perceptions of what people who send their thoughts. I mean if you talk in front of someone who sends his thoughts and receive back what you just said.
Old 14-01-2014, 07:39 PM
OSPREY1

Not a case of sending thoughts but being able to (EMP) perceive radiating bio-electromagnetic radiation from other people.

Does not work that way.

Its more of a case of sensing the other persons state of mind and emotional state and visa versa. Generally if you do come across another person with EMP, my advice is 'stay clear'.

Edited by staff

Last edited by Gracey : 15-01-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old 15-01-2014, 05:35 AM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
Not a case of sending thoughts but being able to (EMP) perceive radiating bio-electromagnetic radiation from other people.

Does not work that way.

Its more of a case of sensing the other persons state of mind and emotional state and visa versa. Generally if you do come across another person with EMP, my advice is 'stay clear'.

Edited by staff
I am sure that what ever I read, listen I send back to the world, but never their feelings or emotional state (only if they tell me)... no one knows how I feel unless I tell them or think about it (I am 100% sure about that). If I find another one like me I will try to approach him/her...