Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 15-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Freezicle

Help with Psi Balls

So I've been searching for some tutorial on how to create psi balls, and I've created a few though probably not very strong ones at all.

I can feel them in the hands than created them (I either use both hands or just my right hand although I've always used both hands on my last attempts), but that's it, if I for example create a psi ball with my right hand and I attempt to 'touch' it with my left hand my left hand can't feel it at all, if I create one with both hands and try to 'touch' it with my knee my knee can't feel it at all, let alone to use or see it.

(I tried to program my last psi balls to 'poke me so I can feel it touching me' and after I let it go I feel nothing)

I've only started early today (now it's night) so I guess I should just keep practicing, any other advice than that though?

[I posted this on the wrong forum (Channeling) about that... I'm sorry about that. I thought that forum was about energy channeling]
Old 15-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Yamah

Making psi balls is much easier than sensing them. A trick that worked for me when i was starting out was to extend my energy body from the body part I was using to sense, then try to touch the ball. For example, think about your knee and activate the energy within it, then expand it outwards a bit. Afterwards, work on touching.

Hope that helps!
Old 16-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Master
For beginner's always start with two hands, palms facing each other. Start with hands as close together as possible without allowing them to touch. When the chi (life energy) starts to build up, you will feel it. It feels different for everyone but most people it feel warmth, pressure, or tingling. When trying to make larger balls, its key to allow the energy to push your hands apart as it builds up. Do not pull your hands apart. In the beginning you will find your self pulling your hands apart, when this happens, place your hands in the starting position and start over.

Poking the psi-ball with your finger is guaranteed to drain (dissipate) it. Touching it to other objects will often have the same effect. So when building it, keep your hands away from other objects.

And... be a bit patient, it takes more than a day of practice to build one of any meaningful size.