Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-11-2013, 09:21 PM
LadyImpreza1111

True Earth Angels

I don't go onto this particular forum that often and when I do go on here from time to time, it seems like people basically imply they are earth angels in their posts......sometimes its obvious, and sometimes they seem to be hinting in that direction which rattles me.

The thing is, true earth angels are supposed to keep their identity under wraps. Sure, sometimes people hear what they are with telepathy which can't always be helped..... but if someone hints that they are one on a forum, chances are.........they are not an earth angel (but are probably giving themselves the title), but perhaps a lightworker (which to me seems kinda similar). Maybe I'm voicing thoughts of some other people who don't know how to word it and maybe this will create backlash but I just had to speak my piece.
Old 27-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Suspended
A true Earth Angel is a light worker who started out as an angelic light body and dropped vibration to become an incarnate human. I don't think it's a problem that some people know they're IA's. I've never made a secret of it. I am, as far as I know, an incarnated angel. I have a family on another plane of existence, friends, a life, pets etc.

I personally think that going about defining myself as an IA is short sighted. It's like saying, 'oh no, I don't work in an office, my purpose is far grander than that! I'm an Egyptian priest reincarnated!' Nope :) In denial. HUMAN. Angels don't become human to be angelic. They become human to be human. We come here to learn to be beautiful humans, not to lord our angelic uniqueness over everyone else. The reason some of us are given the information so we can speak out is that so OTHERS will take heart and have faith in angels from above.

It's also about being humble. It's about fully accepting and living your humanity. I personally find I have enough challenges just embodying everything I wish I could be AS a human being, as a living consciousness, without adding the extra pressure to be all good and godly on top of it. As far as I know, that's all that's ever been asked of me - the rest is smoke and mirrors, and ego, and tests, and the angel trying to get into my head to teach me to put my feet firmly on the ground and not hide in their feathers.

You do need to remember that sometimes peoples paths to their deeper realizations and their soul growth REQUIRE them to be 'constantly aware of their wings' or whatever else seemingly dubious stuff they come up with. It's not about whether the person really has wings, or is really an IA. It's about how the feelings and ideas they're having can move their mind, because the mind is the greatest barrier to enlightenment. Let people alone if they tell you things like 'Oh I have to accept this mission' and 'God speaks to me and says I'm an angel' because there's a lesson in maturity and responsibility for them there. They need to live it as if it were sacred.

I've learned to treat everything that people say to me as if it were coming from the point of view of the inner child. Children PRETEND. They play games in order to learn and to define themselves better. There's no harm in that. You have to let the inner child play. All this stuff is 'mind stuff' anyway, none of it matters. It's just stuff we play with on the journey to self realization, so whether it's true or not is irrelevant. It might be that they discover in time that their information is incomplete, or that they aren't really an angel, or that maybe angels aren't what they thought, or whatever. But while they believed they had an experience and they learned something vital to their growth. They may have found it enlightening or comforting or uplifting, they may have learned to be gentle or kind or to accept God. All good things. Maybe, like me, they learned a new way of life, new faith, and saw miracles ;) Since my experiences I can assure you I'll never question the existence of angels again! ;)

I'm not criticizing you. I'm just suggesting that maybe the people who say they are IA's NEED that experience, whatever you may think of it. And I also believe that God does his thing his way. I see a great number of benefits in IA's knowing what they are, and no reason why they should have to stay under wraps. Those who stay under wraps are just never told! :)
Old 27-11-2013, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Excellent response, Holly. I couldn't agree more. Let people live with what they believe.
Old 27-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Master
As far as I remember, the term was coined by Doreen Virtue. She even brought a book out about it, and according to it, almost everyone who likes to be one can be one.
Anyone who is a nice person, can call themselves an Earth angel, is that simple. I's sort of a new age fab.
Old 27-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Suspended
That explains it. I personally think Doreen Virtue doesn't know a fat lot. She seems to be very good at research to get info from things already written, but her work lacks true insight or apparent experience of the same. People lap it up because it's love and light. And no offence to those who enjoy the bible, but I don't think using a 2,000 year old book translated through three languages and abused by fanatical kings and priests for their own end is a very reliable source of info.

I have to admit, on one level, it is making the concept of incarnated angels harder to explain to people in a way which might be helpful to them. It's making it hard to get through, because they come to me with a preconception and a firm belief that they've invested time and effort in (which consequently they'll fight to defend!) that IA's are blonde paramedics with peaceful heart shaped faces! Makes it hard for the REAL IA's to recognize themselves and puts yet again, a great deal of emphasis on love and light and blatantly ignores the dark, fearful and evil. It doesn't encourage genuine growth so much as putting ones head in the sand.

Real IA's really NEED to recognise what they are. They're the people like me who start out with cripplingly low confidence, who are used by others, abused by others. The people who are deeply depressed, far too giving, who haven't learned to balance personal needs against the needs of others. They're the ones desperately in need of a lesson in how to love the self. They can be dealt a great deal of pain in life and consequently they aren't always the nicest of people. By making out that all IA's are the best, the holiest, the ones who do the most good, you force those with low confidence (the real IA's!) into a psychological box. They know what they are and they desperately need to see it, but the world tells them they're not good enough to be, and so starts a painful cycle.

I really don't like Virtue, as you can probably tell!

I'll up shut now :)
Old 27-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly

I've learned to treat everything that people say to me as if it were coming from the point of view of the inner child. Children PRETEND. They play games in order to learn and to define themselves better. There's no harm in that. You have to let the inner child play. All this stuff is 'mind stuff' anyway, none of it matters. It's just stuff we play with on the journey to self realization, so whether it's true or not is irrelevant. It might be that they discover in time that their information is incomplete, or that they aren't really an angel, or that maybe angels aren't what they thought, or whatever. But while they believed they had an experience and they learned something vital to their growth. They may have found it enlightening or comforting or uplifting, they may have learned to be gentle or kind or to accept God. All good things. Maybe, like me, they learned a new way of life, new faith, and saw miracles ;) Since my experiences I can assure you I'll never question the existence of angels again!

Holly, you wowed me again. Tolerance. Each of us is on our own path. And just like the child who plays Make-Believe so we do the same as we try on new outfits and see if they fit.

What a golden nugget. Thanks.
Old 27-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Holly, you are so amazing!!! How is it that I am just reading your messages?? By the way love the avatar, we could have a mini-farm with ours.

Much love to ya!

Oh and OP though I kind of disagree, I see where you are coming from with your message. Too many people use this kind of terms in forums...mostly for presenting themselves as "better" over others, and though not all who say so are faking it, I guess most people (well the ones I have read online) are just not "real". This is such rambling, in conclusion lol I totally see what you mean and though not all, you are right about many.

Sorry I can't brain today, I have the dumbs... I hope that what I said is not that impossible to understand. I cannot think clearly through my headache.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Experiencer

I am a Light Worker ....

only kidding! :P
Old 27-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Administrator
Everyone has a different defination of what an Earth Angel is,to my an Earth Angel is someone who enters your life,gives you unconditional help.a shoulder to cry on and to help you when you are feeling down,and expects nothing in return,

Namaste
Old 28-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Mayflow

Earth Angels? What a silly idea, now run along dear child
We do NOT exist!
Pretty child is running wild
but think about this wild child
It may just be true
that you are an Earth Angel too.