Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-11-2013, 03:55 PM
NaRa7

How to find the right stone?

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to this forum and just slowly tabbing into all those things, so please dont mind if I sometimes ask "stupid" questions

I always did find gemstones quite beautiful and have seen ppl wearing them as lucky-"jewelry". i wanted to have a bracelet my self, but dont want to wear the wrong stone and then have side effects, so i thought i ask you guys. I dont want a stone for any special purpose, just something which suits me and increases my "good character qualities" and is a lucky-charm. Oh and for PROTECTION, that is very important to me, as I have a lot of ppl in my life who have tried to use black magic on me.

How does someone know which is the right stone to wear? A lot of astrology pages tell u your birthstone, but some tell me it's a diamond and others say ruby, so how am i supposed to know?
Old 18-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Experiencer

Look inside. Go to a crystal or gem store. One that has natural and tumbled stones, not just cut ones (like in jewelry). Don't look for a certain color, just wander. Open your heart, and think about your desires for that stone. Remember to think positively. You want to be safe and sound, cozy in your safe little bubble. You want to shine. You want your best features to beam brightly from you for all to see. Get the idea? Then go pick up a few crystals, one at a time, and hold them in your hand. You will know which one is right for you.
Old 19-11-2013, 11:47 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

When you see the right stone/crystal you will know!

For me when I'm looking for stones, the one I'm looking for will really stand out. It is the one I NEED TO HAVE!!! :)

I love stones and crystals! Most the time I won't research the stone until after I bring it him. It seems like the stones are calling me. I hope I'm making sence.

One of my favorite stones is the blue agate. I have one in a crystal ball and the energy is amazing!
Old 19-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Master
If I were you I would find a list of all of the protection stones and then whatever one you find most appealing I would pick. Our inner intuition always surpasses other people's opinion and what literature says about crystals, minerals, and tektites. Everyone is different when it comes to crystals, minerals, and tektites and so the best protection for you personally isn't likely to be same for the next person. Sometimes you have to just go with your gut and take a chance. Even if your gut picks a stone that doesn't work well with you immediately sometimes you will adjust, or sometimes you will come back to that stone at a later date. I found myself yearning for a piece of Astrophyllite for months but once I finally purchased one I found that it causes me to have a horrible night when I sleep. I can't even really explain how because nothing in my dreams can scare me, but it is like an uncomfortable feeling the entire night.
Old 19-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Simone SeSe

Just feel them and take the one who talks the most to you.

SeSe
Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 PM
blubblez

yes find a local shiny store and they are right that when you find the right
one you will know . the first one will be the one that catches your eye and brings you to the right area though I read black magik and if you would like to message me about that more I would like to help ..
I recommend chlorite as of right now along with amethyst which are both easily obtained. it will help with your energy field and ward off psychic attack ... for any crystal user and holder I would say that a bible of such should be in hand (:
Old 08-12-2013, 10:46 PM
sesheta

The "right" crystals for you will definitely let you know!!
My most recent experience with this was when I bought my last batch of crystals - I had picked up & looked at a piece of rough rock quartz crystal, then put it down, deciding I didn't really need it (as I already have quartz crystals...) However, after putting it down and walking away, I kept feeling an almost literal "pull" or "call" from it...and so I ended up buying it, since I assume it must have something to tell/teach me
Old 03-01-2014, 03:41 AM
truestudentoflife

I was at a reiki session recently, and was offered crystals. And before my healer could even finish "just pick the one that stands out to you", I lunged forward for a grounding crystal and said "this is the one". And then automatically for another crystal, which turned out to be for the throat chakra, and I'm a singer by profession. :) Neat, huh? So, I agree, I'm guessing the right one(s) will just stand out to you. At least, that is what happened to me. Two crystals I needed at the time.