Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Leah85

Bunny Could Law of Attraction get a limb regenerated?

People I have a question for you, in order to help a friend of mine.
I have a friend who had a leg amputee, and he believes that if he correctly uses the Law of Attraction, God or the Universe somehow will get him a way to regenerate his lost limb - weither it be a biomedical advanced prosthetic device, which felt and look a real limb (something that is not available at the moment), or by medical investigation and advanced methods like stem cells research.
I just don't want him to get deluded about his hopes. Of course I wish that all of this may be real and that he is truly happy. I wish this for him and all the people in the same situation. But do you truly believe that the Law of Attraction could get one a "miracle" of this sort?
The same applying to people in wheel chair, blind people, every situation of illness considered to have no cure available.
Love and Blessings
Leah
Old 30-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Guide
I always wonder this and I'm sure others have too.
I don't know to be honest.
Nothing is impossible...
yet that doesn't mean everything is true.
Old 30-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Sangress

I suppose the only way to know is if he gets his miracle.

No one can give a definite no or yes as far as I'm concerned.

*shrugs*
Old 31-10-2010, 07:49 AM
White Wolf

Hi Leah,

If you believe the stories about folks who claim to have cured cancer and even healed broken spinal cords, (I do), then the ability to somehow regenerate an amputated limb doesn't seem that far fetched.

Medical technology has come a long way, and people have successfully had limbs transplanted, too, so perhaps a bio-medical "miracle" is just around the corner for your friend.

My best wishes go out to him.

White Wolf
Old 31-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Master
Theoretically I think it could. However, the law of attraction is not the only law and we are bound by the laws of this current reality, or earth plane. To give a simple example, if I wanted to manifest a space ship I dont think its likely to happen in the next couple of days. Im not sure if limb regeneration is a practical possibility just yet.

However, my opinion and feeling is that this reality is changing a lot in the next period of time, so I think that limb regeneration could well be possible sooner rather than later and its well worth setting that intention if if resonates with that person's joyful vision. I think the key with all these things is to put 'time' to one side completely. Allow yourself to focus on what truly resonates with your highest joy from a place of joy and gratitude, allow yourself to dream your highest dreams, and I think it will come at some point, just not sure when - could be instant, could be a day, could be a few years.

Last edited by andrew g : 31-10-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 31-10-2010, 11:33 AM
pre-dawn

The answer as far as a natural limb is concerned is No. The LA cannot suspend natural laws, and so anything which one wants to achieve has to be possible within the existing natural laws.
Humans do not have the ability to regrow limbs, without or with the LA.
Old 31-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Guide
If you look at the miracles that Jesus performed then you will see that miracles are possible, even limb regeneration as was the case with the leper he healed. But it wasn't the "law of attraction" that performed miracles. God did.

These days though you probably won't see people getting limbs regenerated purely by prayer much less by the law of attraction. But I don't think it would hurt for him to pray anyway asking for help with this, and continue praying even when things don't pan out. And he must keep in mind that faith is an important part of allowing prayers to be answered.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Master

I definitely believe this is possible, the universe will grant you anything you wish. You do however, have to have many subconcious negative beliefs resolved and be at a certain level spiritually. I would tell your friend to put out the request to the universe, focus on it often in a happy way and true belief that it will happen and to become aware of unrelated things that come up for him that he needs to resolve. In the meantime to develop his intuition etc.

There is alot of information on the kryon website about dna and how you can harness it for healing etc. that would be highly applicable to his case.

www.kryon.com

I would LOVE to see this happen!
Old 31-10-2010, 04:04 PM
LightFilledHeart

Perhaps it wasn't the law of attraction, but it was in keeping with Universal Law... Jesus knew of and was trained in such things, and he practiced them in his healing and other "miracles" I remember the story of the woman who was healed merely by touching the base of his robe, unbeknownst to him. When she thanked him profusely, his response was that her faith had healed her, for he had been unaware of her touch and had of himself done nothing. I've always loved that story, as I believe it to be a perfect illustration of the power of the mind and of belief.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Guide
Quote:
Nothing is impossible...
yet that doesn't mean everything is true.

This.

Negative or not, if we are awakened then we shouldn't have any beliefs whatsoever. Just our confidence in faith.

Much love.

Last edited by Apakhana Akshobhya : 01-11-2010 at 02:12 AM.