Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-07-2013, 07:15 AM
era1213

Talking The Law of Attraction – Ask Only For What You Really Want

Whether we are aware of it or not, the Law of Attraction is at work everyday of our lives. Just like the Law of Gravity, it is always present and is one of the fundamental laws of the universe. Now in order for you to use it to your own advantage, you must be aware of your thoughts and beliefs because the Law of Attraction states that you have or become what you think about most of the time.

The more we worry or think of things that worry us, the uglier our experiences become. Get rid of negative thoughts and emotions. Instead, think of the things that make you happy. Think of your desire. Imagine the things that you will be able to do and the life you are going to live once your desire is fulfilled. Thinking of your desire must make you feel good – if you don’t there is doubt in your mind that you have the ability to manifest it into your reality.

To have only what you really want in your life, you must eliminate negative thoughts and emotions. Eliminate negative thoughts by simply moving towards pleasure rather than wanting to move away from pain or situations that will make you upset. I know that it cannot be done overnight, but it will become easy as soon as you get the hang of it.

Dream, Believe, Manifest

Exercise your innate ability to manifest your desires at will. Of course, every desire starts with a dream or a thought. Then you start imagining your life as if your desire has already been fulfilled. How much you believe that your desire will come to you defines how fast you are going to get it. If for example you are having doubts, the chance that your desire is going to manifest into your reality is little to none.

Most people think of wanting to have that which they want to have. But as far as the Law of Attraction is concerned, this will only bring more wanting into their lives. What you must do is to think as if your desire has already been fulfilled, and that you are already enjoying it. This way, the universe can’t help but to give you your desire.

Ask for what you want and you shall receive. Remember that the universe provides, and that the Law of Attraction is always at work.
Old 15-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Master
Nicely put :)
Old 25-07-2013, 07:12 AM
era1213

Thank you!

Hi!

This is the ever first reply I got from my post Thank you so much!
Old 25-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Master
you're welcome. I like the way it was written. :)
Old 25-07-2013, 03:40 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

I believe we get what we need not always what we want.

It would be nice though to get some of the things we want sometimes :)

I agree that worrying and all that stuff is a waste of time, still, sometimes it helps us to work through problems.

love
Gismo
Old 26-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Starlight Nuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo
Hi,

I believe we get what we need not always what we want.

It would be nice though to get some of the things we want sometimes :)

I agree that worrying and all that stuff is a waste of time, still, sometimes it helps us to work through problems.

love
Gismo

I agree with you 100 per cent...

Now, as to : think positive solely or you attract the negative... First of all... We are humans. How can we expect to NEVER have negative thoughts ? We are a combo of good and bad. It is a big lie to think that a human can always control thoughts to be happy ones.

I have had times of depression and negativity and yet good things happened. And I have had times where I work so hard at positive thinking and yet things take a while to happen or happen in different ways than I thought they would be.

A friend of mine is always stressed cause she fights every negative thought and she fools herself cause sometimes she does get sad, or in disbelief, or worried. It is human. Yet she stresses and adds more energy and pressure to the situation. I always tell her to flow. If she is sad and doubting... Allow those feelings, but not stay for long in them.

But if each and every thought was manifested... This would be chaos. I used to worry all the time about crashing my car yet I have never had an accident. I used to think positive about a guy and he turned to be abusive. So... I guess that LOA is conditioned to lessons learnt...

My point of view solely...
Old 28-08-2013, 11:50 PM
NinaDenise

I very much do beleive in 'cutting back' when it comes to negative thoughts. They tire you, stress you, and have no purpose other then to make you feel the energy that's behind the thought. Having said that, if you practise postive thinking patterns, learn to thank god for your blessings, and affirm what you want to create, you will feel a shift. And that shift is incredibly powerful. Eventually, that shift will discourage you from future negative thinking, and you will notice less and less of them.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:33 AM
becklyn37

Gratitude is a powerful tool. When we appreciate the things we do have, we spend less time thinking of things we really don't need. I, too, believe that our needs are provided for, not necessarily our wants.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:48 AM
primrose

era1213, I totally agree with what you've said. It works for me.
Old 29-08-2013, 04:32 AM
jaezen

VIBRATION & FREQUENCY! We attract only the same vibration/frequency as we are 'putting out.' Like magnets, we attract or repel. We repel 'non' matches to our frequency and attract 'like.'