Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Lunalove

Lightbulb New Age Condescension

I don't really understand the concept of aliens or celestial beings (such as the pleidians) being more evolved than human beings energetically. They're celestial beings who exist to help bring human beings closer to 'source' or god like energy and elevate their full potential. Yet it begs the question - If every single person is source because we've all split from it, then what would be the point in there being more evolved beings that are 'closer' to source when we're all source ourselves?

I've done my research and definitions like this from Pleidian based website sound extremely condescending -

Quote:
Certain Pleiadians are highly evolved, more so than most of the human species. The Pleiadian Realm is the next step or level in our human evolution. It is for this reason that certain knowledge is being given to us by specially enlightened Pleiadian beings. There are those that want to help us toward our higher spiritual destiny. These Special Pleiadian Forces reside at a very high frequency that is lighter than what we know. And thus, the term Light is often applied. The higher and lighter the frequency, the closer to the God source one becomes.

In the Earth realm, Love is only experienced and known at a low level compared to all that truly exists.

Their purpose is not to save your soul, but to enlighten you more to the power and beauty of who you are, and to the divine creation of which we all are a part. People or so called Channelers that bring in certain information are in no way divine or special. (Source - Pleidians.net)

We are all source so it is impossible for there to be a hierarchy of being. That is why I don't really understand why there is this division in who is 'closer' to source vs. who is not when we're all made up with the same energy and all have the same force within us.

It also seems to make some people believe that they are more evolved of they are starseeds, but I don't agree with that. You can have a different genetic make up or more aware of your energetic capabilities, I see that. But I think that it is condescending to believe that as a part of a group, that you are more godlike or closer to source than someone else is.

We are all on the same level because we come from one point of creation. Why aren't people questioning why celestial life forms are placed on pedestals or why no one asks why people treat them as if they're the gate keepers of helping us evolve spiritually?
Old 18-06-2013, 12:54 AM
oldsouller

I think you find that in many circles. People like to measure their journey by something, and see things in schemes of more or less. Like you I believe that though people may be on different stages of their journey, they are neither higher or lower. I find that quite a lot of paths are getting selective. I'm all for knowledge and wisdom, and expansion. But I find that even with the best of intention there is still a lot of ego to bypass. To me true spirituality is beyond comparison. You can see the connections between things and you know that all things at an energy level come from one source, therefore there is no more or less there is just energy expressing itself in a myriad of different ways.
Old 18-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Guide
You are both correct and incorrect. When source envisioned itself as life, it knew that it would have to put the veil of amnesia on, so that each and every experience was a new one (or at least a perceivably new one). Therefore these "hierarchies" exist, but they are founded on the collective experience rather than a superiority. The thing to realize is that all souls make the journey, and all complete the journey. It's the little soul that could and it never fails.
Old 18-06-2013, 03:27 AM
Master
We are all ONE, but the mind keeps us on lower levels of consciousness, such as our self conscious, that is knowing that we exist as the mind body organism. As pure Source or Consciousness, yes we are already that, but when one is Enlightened, they are no longer living only in the small self conscious mind life, of the mind body organism. When we fully Realize our true Nature, life then is lived to its fullest.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Lunalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
We are all ONE, but the mind keeps us on lower levels of consciousness, such as our self conscious, that is knowing that we exist as the mind body organism. As pure Source or Consciousness, yes we are already that, but when one is Enlightened, they are no longer living only in the small self conscious mind life, of the mind body organism. When we fully Realize our true Nature, life then is lived to its fullest.

I appreciate your response, but I don't believe in enlightenment because there is no such thing as "perfection." There is no such thing as being devoid of suffering or not having the capability to transform and to grow. If you are continuously growing, then that means that you are not 'perfect' or 'enlightened.' Because at that point, you wouldn't grow anymore because you'd already be there and you'd be done. End of the game.

You can't be enlightened because you would cease to exist because existence is not about embarking on a pathway to becoming perfect. All of us are imperfect, no matter what star system we are from or how close to 'source' some of us claim to be.

That's the beauty in existing. Its because existing and separating from Source to begin with is about learning that you will never truly know everything. To be 'enlightened' means to know everything to the point where you have nothing more to learn. You would basically become a machine and you would not grow. So if Source itself was enlightened and perfect, then it wouldn't have the need to continuously "learn" about itself by creating trillions of separate life forms that span galaxies. If it was truly enlightened, then no new spirits or life forms would be created and all life would cease to exist because it would have already learned about itself completely.

So if new lives are continuously being created, then that means that there is no such thing as enlightenment. If 'life' exists, then there is no such thing as enlightenment or perfection.

To be enlightened and to completely know everything and to be fully conscious conceptually makes no sense.

In other words - If Source is perfect, then life ceases to exist.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalove
I appreciate your response, but I don't believe in enlightenment because there is no such thing as "perfection." There is no such thing as being devoid of suffering or not having the capability to transform and to grow. If you are continuously growing, then that means that you are not 'perfect' or 'enlightened.' Because at that point, you wouldn't grow anymore because you'd already be there and you'd be done. End of the game.

You can't be enlightened because you would cease to exist because existence is not about embarking on a pathway to becoming perfect. All of us are imperfect, no matter what star system we are from or how close to 'source' some of us claim to be.

That's the beauty in existing. Its because existing and separating from Source to begin with is about learning that you will never truly know everything. To be 'enlightened' means to know everything to the point where you have nothing more to learn. You would basically become a machine and you would not grow. So if Source itself was enlightened and perfect, then it wouldn't have the need to continuously "learn" about itself by creating trillions of separate life forms that span galaxies. If it was truly enlightened, then no new spirits or life forms would be created and all life would cease to exist because it would have already learned about itself completely.

So if new lives are continuously being created, then that means that there is no such thing as enlightenment. If 'life' exists, then there is no such thing as enlightenment or perfection.

To be enlightened and to completely know everything and to be fully conscious conceptually makes no sense.

In other words - If Source is perfect, then life ceases to exist.
I don't know where you got your idea of what is Enlightenemnt, yes Enlightenment is just a word, but it points to something much greater, it points to you, or who you truly are, yes you are the mind body, but at the same time you are much more than that. Enlightenment has nothing to do with being perfect, everything is perfect just the way it is. Existence is what it is, we are existence, no need to embarking, your already That. We are not close to the Source, we are the Source.

To be truly Enlightened, doesn't mean you know everything, its realizing that you know nothing, and this is the beauty of the mystery.

Yes it conceptually will never make sense, concepts are of the mind, Enlightenment is beyond the mind.

To make the statements that you have, you would need to at least tasted Enlightenment to make the statements, so have you ??.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:27 AM
Lunalove

Quote:
I don't know where you got your idea of what is Enlightenemnt, yes Enlightenment is just a word, but it points to something much greater, it points to you, or who you truly are, yes you are the mind body, but at the same time you are much more than that. Enlightenment has nothing to do with being perfect, everything is perfect just the way it is. Existence is what it is, we are existence, no need to embarking, your already That. We are not close to the Source, we are the Source.

To be truly Enlightened, doesn't mean you know everything, its realizing that you know nothing, and this is the beauty of the mystery.

Yes it conceptually will never make sense, concepts are of the mind, Enlightenment is beyond the mind.

To make the statements that you have, you would need to at least tasted Enlightenment to make the statements, so have you ??.

If its to know myself, then yes if I'm going by your terminology that enlightenment is to know thyself.

If all of us are Source because we're already 'there' already then there shouldn't be a hierarchy of who is 'enlightened' vs. those who are not. Those who are more conscious vs. those who are not.

I also believe that if there is a concept of enlightenment, my definition of it would be just letting go and letting yourself be happy.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
If its to know myself, then yes if I'm going by your terminology that enlightenment is to know thyself.

If all of us are Source because we're already 'there' already then there shouldn't be a hierarchy of who is 'enlightened' vs. those who are not. Those who are more conscious vs. those who are not.

I also believe that if there is a concept of enlightenment, my definition of it would be just letting go and letting yourself be happy.
I have never seen a true Enlightened being say that they were higher than another, that's from the ego mind, not the Awakened mind, there is no need to be envious, or jealous of the so called Awakened, and of course there are those who are more Conscious than others, most do not see their true Self in this life, they only see the reflection of their true Being, just like the moon in the lake isn't the moon.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:43 AM
Lunalove

Quote:
I have never seen a true Enlightened being say that they were higher than another, that's from the ego mind, not the Awakened mind, there is no need to be envious, or jealous of the so called Awakened, and of course there are those who are more Conscious than others, most do not see their true Self in this life, they only see the reflection of their true Being, just like the moon in the lake isn't the moon.

There is no such thing as being more enlightened or more conscious because we're all on the same level. I do not say this from envy. I see it as a point in learning to cherish my humanity and seeing every life form around me (whether human, celestial or otherwise) as no closer to source or more conscious than I am as I am not 'more' or 'less' than someone else. Everyone has the same level of importance. There isn't meant to be a hierarchy but it seems as if you try to suggest that there are people or beings that are more conscious or aware that they know 'nothing' in comparison to others.

So what are you saying? What does it mean to actually be Awakened or Enlightened? Who are these people? And what is the difference between them and everyone else? That's what I'm asking. You say that you've spoken to those that are Enlightened and THEY say themselves that they aren't higher than others, but yet you GIVE them that label of being more conscious. How does that make sense?

The point of being more spiritual is to see that everything is one, so why is that oneness distorted by some being seen as more enlightened than others? Thats why I'm asking what sets them a part.
Old 18-06-2013, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
There is no such thing as being more enlightened or more conscious because we're all on the same level. I do not say this from envy. I see it as a point in learning to cherish my humanity and seeing every life form around me (whether human, celestial or otherwise) as no closer to source or more conscious than I am as I am not 'more' or 'less' than someone else. Everyone has the same level of importance. There isn't meant to be a hierarchy but it seems as if you try to suggest that there are people or beings that are more conscious or aware that they know 'nothing' in comparison to others.

So what are you saying? What does it mean to actually be Awakened or Enlightened? Who are these people? And what is the difference between them and everyone else? That's what I'm asking. You say that you've spoken to those that are Enlightened and THEY say themselves that they aren't higher than others, but yet you GIVE them that label of being more conscious. How does that make sense?

The point of being more spiritual is to see that everything is one, so why is that oneness distorted by some being seen as more enlightened than others? Thats why I'm asking what sets them a part.
As I keep saying there is nothing different, its only the level of Consciousness, the so called Enlightened enjoy the world to its fullest, they realize that we are here to do that very thing. As pure Source we made who we are as the mind body organism to enjoy the creation we have also made.

You keep saying that they think their more spiritual, well to an Enlightened one there is no such thing as spiritual, there is just what IS.

There are a lot of these people around, maybe even the drunk in the gutter, there is no specialty with the Enlightenment, all are special in their won way.