Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Knower

Past Lives

Can anyone tell me about my past lives? I am just wondering what is my soul's age?
Old 25-05-2013, 11:16 PM
primrose

It would be difficult for someone to answer your questions, without knowing anything about you. Reading through the threads on here you might get some idea of how to find out what you want to know.
Old 26-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Knower

Thanks Primrose. I was not sure how to go about it, maybe i should check out the readings section?
Old 26-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyB
Can anyone tell me about my past lives? I am just wondering what is my soul's age?
i can tell you that easily enough, im just not sure its what you want to know lol...Soul has no age at all, being beyond space, time, energy and matter....it is not the entity that leaves the physical body at death, that is the astral body, not the same, and there are also a couple of other bodies before the unadorned Soul is there, however, It does indeed operate and live in all of the lower selves, It just happens to be the True Self, but in many cases, that which most refer to as the Soul isnt at all.
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 26-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Knower

Hi Shabda,
Thank you so much for replying. I wanted to make sure I was not tired when I replied back,lol I have a feeling that my clever wonderful self jammed as much lessons into this life time as possible. I was wondering why and what past life trauma that influence ( I hope that is the right word for it) a lack of trust? misunderstanding? I wanted to know how my current family has been in my past lives? I have always felt old at a very young age, I was wondering if I am an old soul or incarnated a lot? Is it possible to know if i have incarnated in other solar systems?
I have my questions are not confusing? thanks in advance!!!
love and light,
Lovely
Old 26-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Knower

One more question, have I had spiritual awakening's in past lives?
Old 26-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shabda,
Thank you so much for replying. I wanted to make sure I was not tired when I replied back,lol I have a feeling that my clever wonderful self jammed as much lessons into this life time as possible. I was wondering why and what past life trauma that influence ( I hope that is the right word for it) a lack of trust? misunderstanding? I wanted to know how my current family has been in my past lives? I have always felt old at a very young age, I was wondering if I am an old soul or incarnated a lot? Is it possible to know if i have incarnated in other solar systems?
I have my questions are not confusing? thanks in advance!!!
love and light,
Lovely
its very hard to be certain without talking to you for awhile, but i can see what i get on the first run through if you like...first, the last question, yes, and that is exactly why you have the interest you do now, but, what constitutes a spiritual awakening can be a great many things, so be aware of that, what IS one to you at this moment might be totally different than what WAS one 16 lifetimes ago, so, some former ones might seem very mundane and unexciting.
those who are in your family have also been in the past, a majority of us have what is known as a " soul family " and what this is is a group of Souls that incarnate together very often, though in different places that might seem strange at times...those who are family now may not have been in other lives, and the sexes can change quite often, as well as the roles as friends, family, or even enemies etc...everywhere within the polarity do we ALL go at different times, for different Soul's experience and learning.
you very well may have intended to knock out a considerable amount of what was due you, many have done this and this is why so many have rather harsh experiences in this life, but dont worry, you WILL survive!
generally one who has incarnated a lot ( and lets face it, we ALL have in reality) are called old souls, but especially those who demonstrate considerable patience and wisdom in dealing with things that drive most crazy....the incarnations in other solar systems is a highly likely thing for everyone, but to be honest, the Earth is considered about the harshest life, this here is the school of hard knocks! but Soul learns VERY quickly here!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 26-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Knower

Thanks, that is insightful. i would love to talk to you if you have the time.
Old 26-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks, that is insightful. i would love to talk to you if you have the time.
certainly!
Rumi