Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-04-2013, 07:17 PM
HeathenUlf

Entity...

I’m not quite sure how to explain what happened last night. But before I tell you what happened I have to give you a little background. In the past my wife and I called ourselves agnostics. We didn’t know what god or gods might be out there. Over the past months we’ve both come to find a spiritual path following the old Norse/Viking gods. I follow Thor and she follows Freya. Thor is the god of Thunder. He is also a war god and the protector of the realm of humans. Freya is a goddess of magic and war.

Last night was….odd. For the last several nights every time we’ve tried to put our down for bed in her room it’s been difficult. Last night was the worst. She was screaming and wailing and inconsolable. We were both getting to the end of our ropes. Finally I called out and asked the gods to show me what was wrong. I heard a voice in the back of my head tell me not to look at it with my eyes. So I closed my eyes and was able to calm and center myself and achieve that slight shift in consciousness. When I opened my eyes I could sense and almost see what was in the room tormenting her. It was this thick, black, amorphous shadowy creature. It had numerous long black tendrils. It was chattering and hissing. And it was evil. So I told my wife and she confirmed that she could sense it too.

She went into our room and started meditating to get to a trance state. I went into our daughter’s room and called on Thor to aid me. And then we did battle with the thing. My wife was doing what I call spirit walking and was armed and armored as a Valkyrie. I was using a replica of Thor’s hammer as a symbolic weapon. We cornered the thing and attacked it. I brought the hammer down on it and my wife stabbed it with a spear. When we did the thing quite literally exploded. Right before we did that, the thing said “The child is mine! She said I could have it!” After it was over I hallowed, sealed and warded the room. I was sitting with our daughter as she fell asleep.

While I was waiting for her to settle, Odin appeared to me. He told me that my daughter is full of power. He also told me that he would personally watch over her. I asked what he wanted in return and he said he wanted nothing. I asked him why. He reminded me of the fact that he had appeared to me in a dream and blessed my union with my wife. He then asked “If I blessed that union why would I not bless and watch over the fruit of that union?” I know now that the All-Father watches over my little girl.

Now I don’t know who this “she” is or why she thinks she can promise my daughter to something evil. But I will tell you this, I’m aware of the attempt to take her now and I will be more vigilant. Whoever “she” is has gotten on our bad side and we will fight to protect our baby girl.

Ultimately I'm hoping someone can tell me exactly what it was we fought. Does anyone have any idea?
Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM
keith95843

your own disbelife
Old 15-05-2013, 12:33 AM
primrose

Hopefully Odin will keep your daughter safe.

I saw the same shadowy thing as you describe many years ago, I never did find out what it was. It was only one time hovering over my sleeping husband. I'm not with him anymore, but know that no harm came to him.