Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Exclamation Psychic abilities opening and spirits wont leave me alone! Help please!

Well this all started in December of 2012 when I started doing regular chakra meditations. Before that I had spent some time doing a Buddhist breath meditation that I very much enjoy doing. However if I had any lapses in concentration it was very easy for me to slip into a trance state.

My first strange experience was feeling my solar plexus chakra pop open and fill my entire body with a warm rush of energy. Two day's later I did the same meditation but when I started focusing on my third eye after a few minutes of this I went into a deep trance. During this state I encountered a guide or another aspect of myself. With the help of a couple of members on this forum I found during this experience my third eye was blown wide open.

This has led to all sorts of weird experiences and last weekend the activity in my apartment has greatly picked up. The energy has made me feel very anxious at times, I'm experiencing earaches, headaches, having trouble sleeping, and hearing voices as I fall asleep. The activity seems to pick up after 10 p.m. and by 1 am. it feels like Grand central station in here.

So my main question is does anyone have any experience in this area? How do I get it to calm down until I can at least more develop my abilities. I've tried sea salt and smudging but that didn't really do anything but remove some negative energy. If anyone has any experience in this area any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Knower

Know all about it. When my twin soul passed I was bombarded. I dealt with weeks of what seemed like insanity. Advice? Well they are there because they want your attention. Salt and white magic did not help me at all. What are they telling you? I stopped communicating with them. They went away. The more energy you give out the more will come. I sing in my head when I go to bed if anyone is trying to talk to me. Above all things do not be afraid. No fear. Fear its self is the only thing that can hurt you. And it's actually you hurting yourself vs a spirit hurting you. Have faith in God. Think positive thoughts. Sing. Things will settle down. The more amped you get the more amped they will get. Keep me posted.
Old 18-02-2013, 04:35 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
Know all about it. When my twin soul passed I was bombarded. I dealt with weeks of what seemed like insanity. Advice? Well they are there because they want your attention. Salt and white magic did not help me at all. What are they telling you? I stopped communicating with them. They went away. The more energy you give out the more will come. I sing in my head when I go to bed if anyone is trying to talk to me. Above all things do not be afraid. No fear. Fear its self is the only thing that can hurt you. And it's actually you hurting yourself vs a spirit hurting you. Have faith in God. Think positive thoughts. Sing. Things will settle down. The more amped you get the more amped they will get. Keep me posted.

Well at first I was telling them to go into the light. My right ear was constantly getting hot along with ear and headaches at night. I would also tell them I could not hear them because my ears didn't work properly. Last night I was at my wits end and told them in the name of God I command you to leave. That only led to me having a crazy night of lucid dreams/oobe's where I was tossed around by an unseen female entity like a rag doll. Boy oh boy that one was fun...

What do they tell me? Well it's usually while I'm falling asleep and they seem to answer whatever thoughts are in my head as I'm falling asleep. The first couple of nights it was mumbling, laughing, and then a woman screaming. After that they were responding to my thoughts as I fell asleep. I was thinking about needing to fumigate my place with frankincense and I got a "you better not" last night I was thinking that Jesus Christ had to be the only one who could stop this and a female voice laughed and said "do you really believe that?". I think she was the one throwing me about in my dream because of the same laugh although I never got a look at her. This has been a blast I'll tell you what...
Old 18-02-2013, 04:50 AM
Knower

You try smudging with I think white sage. I sang. I shook in my bed. But I kept on singing in my mind. Think about how safe you are in your bed. Your sheets are soft and the blankets are warm. Think there is not anything to be afraid of. Don't respond to them. Even if they act friendly. There are some interesting are some interesting articles on In5d website. Look for one about bad things happening to lightworkers. I refuse to believe there are evil spirits there is always something positive to be gained. Turn your lights on if you have to. Sleep with the tv on. Pray to God.Ask for peace in your life. It's gonna be ok. It will pass. Just Don't feed the animals.
Old 26-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Knower

How are things going?
Old 26-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
How are things going?

It got pretty bad as of last Wednesday night I actually went to the hospital that night. Although I'm feeling better now after getting some sleep. I went two weeks without much sleep which left me pretty vulnerable. I learned a valuable lesson that night. Fear will get you no where and that I had to trust in God. I still don't have all the answers. However I now know it's important to leave if you have to and get the rest you need if necessary. Thank you for checking up on me.
Old 26-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Knower

Yeah sleep is very important. Lack of sleep causes pychosis. Try to relax. Take serious look at the fact that you have not been actually injured by this. Stop believing that you are hearing things. Breath and maintain control. I will keep checking on you. It gives me peace to know my experiences can potentially help others. There is always a positive side to everything. I choose to be positve. You can too.
Old 27-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Yeah sleep is very important. Lack of sleep causes pychosis. Try to relax. Take serious look at the fact that you have not been actually injured by this. Stop believing that you are hearing things. Breath and maintain control. I will keep checking on you. It gives me peace to know my experiences can potentially help others. There is always a positive side to everything. I choose to be positve. You can too.

Well in my defense I was hearing things. I seem to have attracted the attention of a lot of human spirits. However during my sleep deprived and frightened state I attracted something more negative my way. The human mind and thoughts are a powerful thing. Thank you so very much for the advice and concern. I'll continue to search for answers and not let this keep me from a spiritual path and connecting with God.

Last edited by Bodhi_Spirit : 27-02-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Old 27-02-2013, 04:19 AM
Knower

Sometimes just having someone to talk to and who won't judge you is worth more than a million dollars. I am here if you need to talk. I wish I could give you answers as to why. I still fight with my own questions as to why my experience happened. Always flip it to the positive. It might take a bit of time before the answers come. Have faith and know that God knows when you need help. Help will come. So will the answers. Sorry you had such a hard time. It took months for me to settle down.
Old 27-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Sometimes just having someone to talk to and who won't judge you is worth more than a million dollars. I am here if you need to talk. I wish I could give you answers as to why. I still fight with my own questions as to why my experience happened. Always flip it to the positive. It might take a bit of time before the answers come. Have faith and know that God knows when you need help. Help will come. So will the answers. Sorry you had such a hard time. It took months for me to settle down.

Yes it does help to have someone to talk to who understands, thank you.
I honestly don't know if I could have gone months it was pretty rough on me mind, body, and spirit. I'm blessed to have some wonderful understanding people in my life and met some very wonderful people on this forum that were also very helpful. I know my experiences are not totally over but I have faith that I will be able to better handle such things in the future.