Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-02-2013, 01:38 PM
amitas

can material things have negativity in them

HI, this is the first time I am posting on this forum.
A few years ( 15-16 years) back I had been to a dance event and a drunk cop accidently fired two bullets killing one person on the spot.
There was blood all over the place and some of it fell on my clothes as well. My shoes were completely covered with blood and I had .to wash them to wear them back home.
we had all removed our shoes to dance and it so happened that we were dancing in the same spot or possibly closeby the spot but were being pushed by people( possibly the gang of person who died) and we decided to move places though we left our shoes back in the same spot.
My mother made me throw the clothes ans shoes. I was also wearing a lot of junk jewellry that day which I still have till date. I am not comfortable wearing the jewellry anymore and this may be a baseless fear. I think ( may be not sure) I may have left these jewels in the drawer where I also khad kept the baby stuff that was gifted to me while I was expecting.( I had to terminate this baby as the baby was diagnosed with complications).By gods grace I have another healthy baby but the incident is really bothering me now.Could the negativity of the jewellry have caused it?Is there anyone who can sense if the jewels are negative or shud I say haunted?I did have some religious ceremony performed at home ( house warming) and had the priest bless the jewels after telling him the incident.Please help!
Old 16-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Master
I think imprints can be left from murder scenes and things like that, I often hear about material things carrying bad vibes. Or they say things like if you want to attract a new love, get rid of old things from old loves. I don't know how true that is or just new age speak or superstition. I do think the mind is powerful though and we can talk ourselves into believing things.

As far as your jewelry causing harm to your unborn child you had to terminate. I don't think so. I really don't. Please rest your heart. I truly do not sense this at all. Your jewelry feels clean to me. You may have been wearing it, but it wasn't tainted in anyway. If you don't feel comfortable wearing the jewelry anymore just donate it or sell it.

Again, I honestly do not sense (feel) any negativity in your jewelry. Rest your heart and be at peace.
Old 19-02-2013, 12:38 PM
amitas

Thank u so much I am feeling relieved !!!Really appreciate ur help!!!