Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

A warm hello

A warm hello to all the members of this forum from a new member who lives in Boston, MA, USA. I'm very pleased to have found this site and I look forward to reading about your thoughts and experiences and sharing my own. The fact is I have been neglecting my spiritual nature for quite some time now but recently I have felt a strong desire to renew my spiritual development. My particular experiences pertain to astral projection and OBE's so I will be writing a more detailed introduction in that thread but greetings to all my fellow travelers on your individual paths. Jaykay
Old 11-02-2013, 03:17 PM
amy green

Hallo Jaykay and welcome to this comprehensive spiritual forum.
Nice to read you have a strong desire to renew your spiritual development.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum, dear Jaykay.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-02-2013, 08:12 PM
TruthSayer

Angel1 A warm hello back at ya!

May you find some interesting discussions here.

How about an unsolicited reading, for entertainment purposes only:

Your recent interest in your spiritual nature is very much elicited by the awakening of your Priest mental archetype. This archetype resides in your 9th House of Life Philosophy and Purpose, and joins your Father archetype there. I would be surprised if you have had no children to parent. At the very least, you have been a father figure to many.

The Priest archetype does not mean you should become Catholic, but that you have philosophical spiritual wisdom to share with others, and that you can perform rites of passage. Dig deep into your questions about the nature of God and spirit, and you will find the truth within you. Be a spiritual leader to people, and let this archetype shine!
Julia
Old 11-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks, Amy, Knightofalbion, and TruthSayer for the welcome and for the reading. As for me becoming more serious about developing my spiritual nature now, all I can say is-- better late than never. Although I was married for a very long time, my ex-wife was not able to have children and we were childless. While it was a great sadness for me for a period of my life, I can say that that particular loss seems way behind me now.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:14 AM
chevy flame

Hello and Welcome Jaykay.

Chevy