Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-12-2012, 09:23 AM
littleangelite

Anyone with Angelites?

Hi wondering if anyone could share experience and knowledge to meditate with angelite? I have a cute pendant in a shape of blue moon, was given as a gift. I can feels its vibration on my palms when i meditate. Im still relatively new to meditation and would like to know if anyone has experience something that relates to telepathy? Can i place it on my third-eye instead of throat (for communication)?
Old 13-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Likes2Read

What is the geological name of Angelite? I ask because I'm noticing a LOT of ___ite new-age names being given to stones lately. Angelite, Auralite, Atlantisite, Anandaite, Azeztulite, and more. An awful lot of these names are trademarked names, as well.

When I'm looking for stones, my goal is to know their geological name, largely because I shop a lot on either rockhound sites or jewelry supply sites, and they never use new-age names for their stones.

I also seek out the mineral names of the stones I work with, because I'm a big believer that the stone itself has particular energetic properties, by virtue of being that stone. That's something that is verifiable. But when we start giving unverifiable backstories and trademarked names to stones (and not coincidentally, driving up the price of what would have been a common, low-priced substance otherwise), I start looking at the vendor with a questioning eye.

Anyway, back to my original question. What is Angelite?
Old 14-12-2012, 02:25 AM
littleangelite

The geological name is anhydrit. It came from peru. From what i read online, it supposed to enhance telepathy gift and also with connection with angels. Im loving this stone, it really vibrates near moldavite. I meditate with angelite alone last nite (as my moldavite was busy showering under meteor shower) the vibration is slightly less. I use tibetan singing bowl music and feels the real vibrations in my body (diff when i dont meditate with gemstones).