Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Jade F^lcon

Problems related to cosmic shift or something else?

So I was talking to a close friend of mine on the phone today and she seemed very troubled. She asked me if I have been having any odd dreams or odd occurences, she then went on to detail how her and several other people she knows have been having very odd dreams that make literally now sense to how they actually feel about the situation they dreamed about. In fact usually what they dreamed is the exact contrary to how they feel about the said content. Then went on to say how she and these other peoples energy has been doin weird things. Whether its totall loss of control or extreme hyper activity. And all have also been experiencing extreme aggression issues

As I was listening to her I started realizing that I to have had all these issues, its odd because normally I keep very close tabs on myself and can immediately notice a shift in my behavior, energy, ect. I myself have been having extremely odd feelings of something, not sure what, that is about to come to pass. I've been abnormally aggressive. And I've had 2 very noticeable events where my normal energy flow was corrupted and odd events transpired because of it.

One instance was me and 2 friends went to a woods that I have been to many times before and know quite well. Its a very spiritual place for me and I normally use this place to recharge myself. Well as we were walking I became very disoriented and it seemed to me we were somewhere we weren't and that it was taking forever to get to the spot we normally go to. I eventually had to have my male friend lead the way because I couldn't.

Also me and my girlfriend went to the movies the other day and I for some reason had a very high energy flow. Normally when this happens I can project it and just let the surroundings siphone a little of the excess off to make me more comfortable. Instead my energy exponentially increased and I entirely lost control. I started projecting at a massive magnitude. It was very obvious that the people around me started becoming extremely uncomfortable and my girlfriend became very upset with me thinking I was doing this intentionally. I eventually had to go to the bathroom and take 10 minutes to compose myself. This also is very odd because I almost always have control of myself when it comes to such things.

And then for some reason I have been very aggressive which normally is unlike myself. I also have had a extremely heightened sex drive. To the point where I will find myself dwelling on it and it has actually started permeating my dreams. And the fashion of which it has done so is not in a desirable fashion. The dreams have contained people that I know but have no desire to be with and has had content that is morally wrong to me. One instance was a dream involving my girlfriend and her sister.

My questions r these.

Have others been having similar issues?

Why would not only myself but seemingly a large group of people all have the same symptoms simaltaneously?

And do u think it could be related to this upcoming 2012 energy shift that people have been speaking of so much?

Anything offered would be helpful. Thank u my friends and peace be with u.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Knower
I do think something is shifting. There has been an upsurge of negativity lately. It's been sporadic throughout the year, but it is much more noticable right now.

If it is a cosmic shift, it only follows that many would be affected by it. Especially those who are more sensitive to these things.

I just hope it passes soon. It can be almost overwhelming at times! Dislike.
Old 22-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Greenslade

I'm being pulled by the ear to answer this one :-) It's all about the grids.

Your body has a grid system as in the chakras. The earth has a grid system (like leylines) and if you Google Becker-Hagens it'll give you an idea. The earth also has chakras, depending on your beliefs. As we and the earth have points of power/chakras so has the rest of the solar system/galaxy/Universe.... and up into the dimensions. Grid upon grid upon grid. On a personal level our chakras are lining up with the various levels of the grid, which is why you're feeling the way you are. Because all of these grids are lining up the energies are going a little crazy, and they'll all snap into place in the next couple of weeks. It's going to get worse not better so you'd better duck. Let the energy flow because that's what it does best, stand on the side and let it flow past rather than jumping in with both feet. Unless you're in tune with the energies they'll blow your systems out so it's probably best to get to know them first.
Old 22-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Quagmire

Without knowing anything special about Astrology I have a sense that Mercury is kind of in hyperdrive at the moment and has in a way been speeding up all year. If I remember it right he should be in retrograde for yet a couble of days (going backwards as it is said). In mythology he is the shepherd of the roads and a messenger who also takes very much part in the dream world. So if dreams seem opposite it might be worth checking if they do it while he is in retrograde as that could explain it.

For the shift: as far as I understand it, it is a planetary shift brought forward to benefit the inhabitants of the planets and not an individual shift. One does not has to take part in it one can simply take the time one needs as there is no timer on awakening. I think 2012 is something consciously brought forward by the belief in it and makes some people try to run as fast as they can in order to keep up with the shift (either consciosly or unconsciously) but there is nothing to keep up with and doing so people might just slow themselves down and go into their own kind of retrograde. The last month or more (not good with time in my memories) I have asked one to relax as she was in such a hurry to get somewhere for 2012, but by relaxing and be kind of patient I do sense she has caught her breath and sees her change and takes part in it, instead of trying to keep up with it. Hope that made some kind of sense. For Mercury: he is like the wind so if one is not up to speed with him it can feel like stepping straight into a hurricane, so if one is not well grounded one can be caught of guard and be blown away (think the expression is gone with the wind ). The wisdom is to find ones own pace in life...
Old 22-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Its definitely the shift i know exactly how you feel, ive been going through the same things, energies are all over the place its feeling more intense and becoming more amplified, i know a lot of people are going through it but tend to hide from it and block it out, a lot of people feel like they are going crazy, just realise you are not going crazy, just relax, remember the things you love, watch some funny movies and don't think about it too much, be creative and just be for a little while and take any time you need to be on your own, everything will be just great in the end
Old 22-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Jade F^lcon

Thank u guys for ur comments :) they really do help. Since the night at the movies I've kinda been keeping a closer eye on my self and have been wearing some different stones to help with the fluctuation of the energies. They seem to be helping in that regard. Still having odd dreams but idk if there is alot I can do about that. May try keeping a few stones in my pillow to see if it helps. Im just truly curious to see how things go here soon. Idk if there is any validity to 2012 or not but im open to the idea. I guess ill just sit back and watch the fireworks if there is any to be actually had. I do hope the dreams stop tho :/ they r really getting quite odd O_o.
Old 23-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Quagmire

No matter where this 2012 comes from I think that one surely can say alot has happened during this year and seem to speed up the closer we come to the date. I do think some of it is fuled by peoples beliefs and if nothing special happens that day then it all might relax a little and the pressure soften. But there truly is no way to know before we get there so yes I also think the wise choice is just to wait and see...

If the dreams are connected to Mercury being in retrograde then they should change within a couple of days. But even if they do not then try to find some meaning to them. It is actually quite a gift to be shown things from a different perspective than the one you are used to see, even if it is odd and/or disturbing. Maybe there is some wisdom to find.
Old 24-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Guide
A Hopi Prophecy

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift, that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all, ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR."
Old 25-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Knower
ToF,

That is beautiful. I needed that.

Thank you.
Old 25-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Guide
You are welcome Earthy.

--------------

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/cherokeeprophecy.html